- Português do Brasil
- View history
Other individuals include Johnny's half-brother Danny Ketch , who was imbued with a Spirit of Vengeance by the medallion on his motorcycle's gas cap; Alejandra Jones , who was chosen to become Zarathos' next host after Blaze gave up his demonic powers; and Robbie Reyes , who was indwelled by a Spirit of Vengeance after being mortally wounded and possessed by the demonic ghost of his uncle Eli Morrow.
- 2 Ghost Rider Related
Ghost Rider Related
Ghost Rider Comics
- 1 Cindy Moon (Earth-616)
- 2 Scream (Symbiote) (Earth-616)
- 3 Anti-Venom (Symbiote) (Earth-616)
Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki
The recent release of the book "Marvel Studios' The Marvel Cinematic Universe: An Official Timeline" requires a lot of analysis. Members of WikiProject:Timeline team are working on editing pages in response to the information revealed in the book. If you wish to contribute, please do not immediately edit these pages, and instead visit the Timeline Discussion.
- Ghost Rider (TV series) Characters
- High Body Count
- Unnamed Characters
Spirit of Vengeance
- View history
The Spirit of Vengeance , also called Ghost Rider , is an extremely powerful, inter-dimensional demon  that bonds with individuals who bear desperation and a desire for vengeance, changing them into a Ghost Rider.
- 1.1 Escaping from Hell
- 1.2 Resurrecting Robbie Reyes
- 1.3 Another Deal To Make
- 1.4 Stopping Aida
- 2 Personality
- 5.2 Enemies
- 6 Appearances
- 8 References
- 9 External Links
Biography [ ]
Escaping from hell [ ].
The Spirit of Vengeance was trapped in the Dark Dimension , within a region known as Hell, but he managed to escape and reached the Earth Plane , making a vow that he would never go back to his former prison.  The Spirit eventually bonded with Johnny Blaze , turning him into Ghost Rider. 
Resurrecting Robbie Reyes [ ]
Johnny Blaze passes Spirit to Robbie Reyes
One night in Los Angeles , Robbie Reyes and his brother Gabe were attacked, their car crashed and Robbie was sent flying through the windshield and hit the ground to his death. But a voice called out to him through the darkness. It asked if he would truly do anything to save his brother and punish the men who attacked them; Robbie said yes. Johnny Blaze arrived at the scene on his Hell Cycle , pulled Gabe from the car, and resurrected Robbie, transferring the Spirit of Vengeance into him, so he could fulfill his deal and punish the souls that did him wrong. 
Another Deal To Make [ ]
Several years after they bonded, Robbie Reyes was involved in an incident that made Reyes' body out of phase with the Earth realm, along with S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Phil Coulson and Leo Fitz . Knowing that Reyes could not stay trapped between dimensions forever and that he would be pulled into Hell sooner or later, the Spirit left Reyes' body and bonded with S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Alphonso Mackenzie .
Spirit talks to Robbie Reyes face to face
Now in control of Mackenzie's body, the Spirit began searching for members of the crime gang called the Chinatown Crew . However, Reyes caught up with the Spirit, telling him to leave Mackenzie's body because the two of them still had unfinished business. The Spirit replied that he had already done what Reyes wanted, soaking his neighborhood in the blood of the guilty ones. Reyes told him that he still had to stop his uncle Eli Morrow to which the Spirit replied that he would meet him too. When Reyes tried to reason with him, telling him that Mackenzie was a good man, the Spirit said that Mackenzie was a man who had lost hope, and that he could feed on Mackenzie's pain for years. When Reyes fell in pain on the floor, the Spirit told him that he knew where he was being dragged into, because he has escaped that place before and would not go back.
As former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Daisy Johnson appeared on the scene, the Spirit transformed Mackenzie's body into his Ghost Rider form and faced the intruder. Invisible to Johnson, Reyes stepped in front of the Spirit and finally asked him to make another deal with him - if the Spirit helped him to take down Morrow, he would help him to settle down his own old scores. The Spirit accepted and left Mackenzie's body, once again bonding with Reyes. At the same time they both vanished, leaving Mackenzie and Johnson alone. 
Stopping Aida [ ]
Ghost Rider brutally burning Aida alive
The Spirit and Reyes worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. in order to take down Aida once they returned from the Dark Dimension . Phil Coulson made a deal with the Spirit which temporarily granted him its demonic power, which he used to successfully destroy Aida by incinerating her to ashes. The Spirit returned to Reyes shortly afterwards.  However, Coulson's possession caused the cancellation of the GH.325 's effects which had kept Coulson alive since his resurrection , dooming him. 
Personality [ ]
To be added
- Possession : Through making a deal or sensing the hungry desire of retribution from and to a potential human host, the Spirit of Vengeance will possess its victim transforming him/her into a Ghost Rider. This can be done by simply touching the host or transferring itself to another human. Upon escaping from Robbie Reyes ' body, whose body was phasing out of the Earth realm and into Hell , the Spirit of Vengeance took possession of Alphonso Mackenzie without his consent or striking a deal with him.
- Healing : While transforming back to his human form, all of his host's wounds and injuries are instantly healed. However, Robbie's damaged skull has not regenerated.
- Resurrection : By taking possession of a deceased Robbie Reyes, he was able to revive him. However, he only did so after Reyes accepted a deal.
- Power Inducement : The Spirit of Vengeance is able to physically protect objects of his, or his host's, choosing; such as Robbie Reyes's Charger which gets shot at, flipped over, and hits against concrete walls multiple times with no effect. Robbie Reyes's jacket also becomes bulletproof, having no holes after having multiple bullets and I.C.E.R. 's shot at it.
- Hell-Fire Manipulation : One of the most evident and prominent powers the Spirit is quite competent at is manipulating powerful beams of hellfire. It is capable of a variety of skills and attacks with this energy. Whenever the Spirit of Vengeance briefly takes control of the body from the person, he assumes the guise of a skeleton engulfed in hellfire.
- Dark Matter Detection : Reyes has stated that the Spirit of Vengeance is drawn to dark matter, such as Aida 's body or the Darkhold .
- Dimensional Travel : The Spirit of Vengeance can travel between dimensions without using known means such as an Inter-Dimensional Gate or a Sling Ring . When its host, Robbie Reyes , got stuck between the Earth plane and Hell , drifting towards the latter, the Spirit was able to escape and get back to the Earth by leaving Reyes' body. It also admitted to escaping Hell before.
Relationships [ ]
Appearances [ ].
- In the comics, Johnny Blaze became Ghost Rider after being bonded with the demon Zarathos , while Robbie Reyes bonded with the evil soul of his uncle Eli Morrow .
- Johnny Blaze 's skull bears a bullet hole, and Robbie Reyes ' is cracked, referencing the manner of their deaths. Meanwhile, Alphonso Mackenzie and Phil Coulson have undamaged skulls during their tenure as a Ghost Rider, as they were both alive while possessed.
References [ ]
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.05: Lockup
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.06: The Good Samaritan
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.07: Deals With Our Devils
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.22: World's End
- ↑ Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Four
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.12: The Real Deal
External Links [ ]
- 1 He Who Remains
- 2 Miss Minutes
- 3 Ravonna Renslayer
Ghost Rider (2007)
Full cast & crew.
Writing credits ( wga ) , cast (in credits order) verified as complete , produced by , music by , cinematography by , editing by , casting by , production design by , art direction by , set decoration by , costume design by , makeup department , production management , second unit director or assistant director , art department , sound department , special effects by , visual effects by , stunts , camera and electrical department , animation department , casting department , costume and wardrobe department , editorial department , location management , music department , script and continuity department , transportation department , additional crew , thanks .
Release Dates | Official Sites | Company Credits | Filming & Production | Technical Specs
Contribute to This Page
- Full Cast and Crew
- Release Dates
- Official Sites
- Company Credits
- Filming & Production
- Technical Specs
- Plot Summary
- Plot Keywords
- Parents Guide
Did You Know?
- Crazy Credits
- Alternate Versions
Photo & Video
- Photo Gallery
- Trailers and Videos
- User Reviews
- User Ratings
- External Reviews
- Metacritic Reviews
- External Sites
Related lists from IMDb users
Marvel confirms the mcu's ghost rider is the most important in its multiverse.
Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider is the most important hero in the entire Multiverse, as a new preview for Avengers Forever confirms the All-Rider's status.
Spoilers for Avengers Forever #11 by Marvel Comics
Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider has been teased as the most important Avenger in the Multiverse, and in a new preview for Avengers Forever #11 by Marvel Comics, the MCU hero's role gets confirmed. In the first look at the upcoming comic book, the All-Rider will assemble alongside the greatest set of Earth's Mightiest Heroes from across space and time in what's set to be an epic battle to save the Multiverse.
While some might recognize Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider during his time on the MCU's Agent of Shield , where actor Gabriel Luna played him, the Marvel hero has seen an elevated role recently in the comics. So far, Ghost Rider has become a vital hero in the Multiverse-spanning Avengers Forever series. With the Multiversal Masters of Evil trying to destroy and control the Multiverse, Ghost Rider has been taken across different realities and is said to have an important role in saving them as the mysterious "All-Rider." Ghost Rider's ultimate form will be unleashed in an upcoming Avengers Forever storyline.
Related: She-Hulk's Ghost Rider MCU Cameo Theories Addressed By Creator
In a brand-new preview for Avengers Forever #11 by Jason Aaron and Jim Towe, Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider will suit up alongside the greatest Avengers from across the Multiverse while taking a unique role among the team. The preview confirms the MCU hero is the only version of himself (or variant) across space and time, meaning no other Robbie Reyes exists. Ghost Rider will finally unleash his ultimate form as the All-Rider as the chaos and calamity across the Multiverse reach a new climax in the series. Readers get a glimpse at what the All-Rider might look like in a new cosmic cover from Aaron Kuder for the issue.
The issue's synopsis reveals the Avengers' core pillars and variants will be suiting up alongside the All-Rider. So while readers will excitingly get a chance to see the ultimate form of Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider, they will also see the most powerful versions of Earth's Mightiest heroes coming together to take on the Multiverse's biggest threats. That's epic. Check out the official synopsis for Avengers Forever #11 below.
- Avengers Forever 11 by Marvel Comics
- JASON AARON (W) • JIM TOWE (A) • Cover by AARON KUDER
- VARIANT COVER BY GEOFF SHAW
- THE PILLARS: CONCLUSION!
- The greatest collection of Avengers ever seen has been assembled from across the Multiverse, representing each of the core pillars of the group's infinite incarnations. But for one pivotal figure, there are no other variants to be found anywhere in creation. Robbie Reyes is a Ghost Rider unlike any other. And now at last, his ultimate form must be unleashed. Now rises the All-Rider.
- 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider might seem like an odd choice to be one of the most important heroes in the Multiverse, but the MCU hero is unique across different realities, meaning his ultimate form as the All-Rider might be the key to stopping the Multiversal Masters of Evil. So, with the most incredible Avengers from the Multiverse by his side, the comic book is setting up an epic battle across different realities. Readers will learn more about Ghost Rider's role when Avengers Foreve r #11 by Marvel Comics arrives in comic book stores and online retailers in November.
Next: Moon Knight Will Team Up With Vampires to Fight Marvel's Other Heroes