How To : DIY Call of Duty "Ghosts" Skull Mask: Halloween Achievement Unlocked
Call of Duty may be one of the best video game franchises ever, but I doubt you'll see very many people dressed up as COD characters this Halloween. As awesome as the games are, there just aren't any memorable characters when it comes to looks—besides one.
Simon Riley, otherwise known as Ghost.
Ghost was first introduced into the Call of Duty series in Modern Warfare 2, and has appeared in multiple main and sub-series games, including the upcoming Call of Duty: Ghosts, where he's featured merely as a customization option, though he's not the only one wearing a skull mask this time .
The mask (or more correctly, balaclava) that Ghost wears has an image of a skull on it, which makes it pretty much the only Halloween-worthy costume from Call of Duty. Hell, it'd also make a great winter head covering to keep you all nice and toasty. Or just a badass wartime mask.
Earlier this year, a French soldier caused controversy for wearing such mask because of the violent nature of the video game series, despite the fact that real-life U.S. troops donned it first —and even Christian Bale .
Overall, the costume is fairly easy, and would probably even work well without a military uniform or M4 carbine rifle . There are a few YouTube videos online of people making Ghost skull masks, but my favorite is from Instructables user Luis Linares , who uses the rougher skull mask look from the new Call of Duty: Ghosts as inspiration—not Simon Riley's version.
For the balaclava, he just used the sleeve from a long sleeve black shirt, and white fabric paint. Super simple, just like it should be. The rest is up to you.
Make sure to check out his full guide for more pictures if you need help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Buy Now (97% off) >
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades
looks a lot like these http://scorefangear.com/products/new-ghost-mask
Share Your Thoughts
How to : 12 genius last-minute no-sew costumes for halloween, how to : perfect the cheshire cat's purple makeup look for halloween, how to : make a simple minecraft steve costume for halloween, how to : be as angry, bald & blue as nebula from 'guardians of the galaxy' for halloween, say no to slutty : 10 creative women's halloween costumes that won't sacrifice your self-respect, how to : 10 costumes that will get you laid at your next halloween party, how to : create a mad hatter costume inspired by tim burton, how to : the 15 best sugar skull makeup looks for halloween, double-take : 11 optical illusion-based costumes for the creative & crafty, how to : blacken out your teeth using eyeliner, how to : create a cheap and easy burning coals prop for halloween, how to : fashion a 'star wars' rey costume for halloween, how to : carve an amazing halloween pumpkin: 5 sinister jack-o’-lantern designs, after halloween guide : how to remove makeup, face paint, fake blood & body glue from skin & clothing, how to : this skillfully carved jack-o'-lantern lets you perform experimental pumpkin brain surgery, how to : make a gamora guardians of the galaxy costume for only $5, beauty & the beast : how to create a belle costume for halloween, last-minute halloween quickie : 100+ free printable masks, how to : transform into eleven from 'stranger things' for halloween (costume & makeup guide), how to : one-up all the other 'guardians of the galaxy' costumes as mantis (makeup & antennae guide).
- All Features
- All Hot Posts
Call of Duty Ghosts Mask
Introduction: Call of Duty Ghosts Mask
Step 1: Materials Needed
To make this you will need: -A black shirt that no longer fits you or you want to get rid of -a white oil pastel or a white crayon -scissors -a good surface to work on
Step 2: Step 1
First you must cut the shirt into a triangle or a shape close to it as you can see in the picture mine did not turn out very well
Step 3: Step 2
Then you need to draw a picture of the bottom half of the mask with the oil pastel or crayon. Mine is already finished but it's pretty easy because I mainly copied off of a picture.
Step 4: Finished
By now you should be done with your mask but you could add some features of your own to make it feel more original.
Be the First to Share
Did you make this project? Share it with us!
Project-Based Learning Contest
9 years ago on Step 4
Nice job! I tried this and gave up. Ended up buying one from http://scorefangear.com and it looks professional. I think my K:D improved when wearing it.
Simon Ghost Riley Mask Call Of Duty cod modern warfare warzone (inspired)
- 👁 54.5k views
- ⬇️ 132 downloads
- 💬 0 comments
- 4.7k Downloads
- 85 Liked designs
- 72 Followers
- follow#submit cults:markAsFollowed->follow#markAsFollowed" data-follow-followed="" data-follow-followed-class="btn-second" data-follow-unfollowed-class="btn-plain" data-follow-followed-text="Unfollow" data-follow-unfollowed-text="Follow" data-follow-url="/en/users/Hephaestus3D/follow" data-follow-auth-url="/en/users/sign-in" > Follow
3D model description
Added the new version of Ghost mask from MWII
Ghost mask from Call of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone
Lieutenant Simon Riley, also known as Ghost, is a character featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
First mentioned at the end of the campaign, Ghost is one of the few names up for consideration by John Price for the newly assembled Task Force 141
"An expert in clandestine tradecraft, sabotage and infiltration. He lives with a redacted past and an undercover present, marked by a concealed appearance to hide his identity and maintain anonymity in the field. (In-game biography)
The model is a wearable ready to print mask that you can scale to fit your own measurements.
- 👁 21k views
- ⬇️ 20 downloads
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
3D printing settings
0.2 with 15% infill and supports as seen at the picture
3D printer file information
- Design number : 133660
- ghost mask holes.stl
- ghost mask mwii v2 H3D.stl
Learn more about the formats
- Last update : 2022-10-25 at 20:48
- Publication date : 2020-04-12 at 16:28
CULTS - Private Use
- modern warfare 2
Other 3D models from the same designer Hephaestus3D
Star Wars Mandalorian Armorer (Blacksmith) Helmet
Scarlet witch wanda crown from doctor strange in the multiverse of madness.
Revenant Full Face wearable Mask apex legends updated
Articulated and solid full face revenant mask apex legends.
Loki crown from disney plus show Loki
final Road Poneglyph from One Piece Anime manga
Scorpion Mask from Mortal kombat 2021
MACE MASK CALL OF DUTY COD MODERN WARFARE WARZONE (INSPIRED)
Best 3d printer files of the game category.
Pixar Seagulls World of Nemo
RC car GECKO
Pinewood Derby Car (Fictional Model) cnc
Triceratops 3D Puzzle Construction Kit
Modular mechanics - radial engine, gothic fluted plate armor (fully articulated).
Best sellers of the category game, articulated racoon.
modular maidmarines pack
Body kit cramer, cramer truggy rc 4x4 full 3d printed, collapsing katana - tanjiro - demonslayer - (print in place + assembly version), the not so friendly ghost, 3 collapsing katanas - zoro - one piece - (print in place + assembly version).
Marine Play Dough Press
Exocrino and Huraspex (TIRANIDOS)
UPSCALED bionic legs
Nice flexi dragon.
Aerial Attack Bodies Kit [PRE-SUPPORTED]
Flexi flying unicorn, add a comment, 💖 would you like to support cults.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently ? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people , therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments . Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon .
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜 .
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
- Become a partner
- Terms & conditions
- upload tips
- Maker Toolbox
- Design on Demand
- Coupon codes
- best stl files
- Best sellers
- Trending searches
- Best 3D designers
COD Ghosts: How To Make a Ghost Mask - Ghost Mask Tutorial
Browse more videos.
- Staff picks
- Community members
- Sketchfab Masters
- Animals & Pets
- Art & Abstract
- Cars & Vehicles
- Characters & Creatures
- Cultural Heritage & History
- Electronics & Gadgets
- Fashion & Style
- Food & Drink
- Furniture & Home
- Nature & Plants
- News & Politics
- Places & Travel
- Science & Technology
- Sports & Fitness
- Weapons & Military
- Best selling
- 3D Printable
- For business Sketchfab for Teams Augmented Reality 3D Viewer 3D eCommerce 3D Configurators Become a Partner Find a Partner Pricing Customer Stories
Ghost mask (Cod MW2) 3D Model
No description provided.
CC Attribution Creative Commons Attribution
- Electronics & gadgets 3D Models
- People 3D Models
How to Make a Cod Ghost Mask
Related questions, how can i construct a cod costume for ghost, how do i purchase the cod ghost mask, what does ghost look like in real life, what is the real name of ghost, without his mask, how does ghost look, in ghost of tsushima, where can you purchase the ghost mask.
They can all be acquired in the same manner by paying Baku the Voiceless ten Ghost Flowers. Both the main game and Legends contain Ghost Flowers, a crafting material, whereas Baku the Voiceless is a trader you can meet near Lake Izuhara.
What makes Ghost such a hit cod?
What material makes up a ghost mask.
Made of plastic injection molding, the Howling Ghost mask. It’s one size fits everyone.
Has Cod Ghosts been canceled?
Why did ghost die in world war 2, in cod ghosts, how can you customize your character.
In cod ghosts, are personalized emblems possible?
How can you modify your call of duty ghost character.
- Choose either Local Play or Play Online under the Multiplayer menu.
- Choose the Create A Soldier option, then choose the character you want to edit.
- There should be a line of text that reads “Customize [Your character’s name here]” in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Where can I find wolf Cod ghosts?
- How to Turn Off Simon Swipe
- How to Draw Call of Duty Ghost
- How to Become a Pro Call of Duty Player
- How to Make Ghost Rider
- How to Get the Ghost Ghost Destiny
- How to Make Floating Ghosts
- How to Fillet a Cod
- How to Make a Half Mask
- How to Make Ghostbusters Backpack
- How to Make a Horse Mask Out of Paper
- How to Make a Homemade Gas Mask Bong
- How to Make a Batman Mask Out of Duct Tape
How to play ipod on tv, how to use whipped cream in bed, how to mix polyester resin, how to make rabbit ear antenna work better, how to make a beach wagon, how to get wifi in metal shed, how to measure amps with multimeter, how to make a duct tape jacket, leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
DIY Guide: How to Make a Call of Duty Ghost Mask at Home
- Call of duty
How To Make A Call Of Duty Ghost Mask?
Are you a fan of the popular video game Call of Duty? Do you want to bring your favorite character to life? Look no further, because in this DIY guide, we will show you how to make your very own Call of Duty Ghost mask at home!
Call of Duty Ghost is a widely recognized character from the Call of Duty franchise. The game has a huge fan base, and many people love dressing up as their favorite characters for Halloween or cosplay events. By following these simple steps, you can create an authentic-looking Call of Duty Ghost mask without spending a fortune.
The materials you will need for this project include a plastic mask base, black fabric, a craft knife, scissors, black paint, and a paintbrush. Once you have gathered all the necessary supplies, you can begin the creative process of transforming a plain mask into a Call of Duty Ghost masterpiece.
First, take the plastic mask base and use a craft knife to cut out the eyes and mouth area. Be careful not to cut too much, as you want the mask to retain its shape.
Next, cut the black fabric into the shape of the mask and secure it to the base using craft glue or a hot glue gun. Make sure to trim any excess fabric for a clean finish.
Once the fabric is secured, it’s time to bring out the black paint. Use a paintbrush to apply a thin, even coat of black paint to the entire surface of the mask. You may need to apply multiple coats for full coverage.
Allow the paint to dry completely before adding any finishing touches. Consider using a white fabric pen or paint to add the iconic skull emblem seen on the Call of Duty Ghost mask. This will give your homemade mask an extra touch of authenticity.
Now, your Call of Duty Ghost mask is complete and ready to wear! Whether you’re attending a costume party or simply want to show off your love for the game, this DIY project is a fun and affordable way to bring your favorite character to life.
Remember, customization is key, so don’t be afraid to add your own personal touches to the mask. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the process!
If you are a fan of the popular video game series Call of Duty and want to dress up as one of its iconic characters, a Call of Duty Ghost Mask is a great choice. This DIY guide will show you how to make your own Call of Duty Ghost Mask at home.
- White foam sheet
- Black marker
- Elastic cord
- Hot glue gun
- Start by drawing the outline of the Call of Duty Ghost Mask on the white foam sheet using a black marker. The mask should cover your entire face and include a triangular-shaped snout with eye openings.
- Carefully cut out the mask along the drawn outline using scissors. Make sure to cut out the eye openings as well.
- Using the black marker, draw intricate details such as the skull design and any additional markings that you want to include on the mask. Take your time and be creative!
- Once you are satisfied with the design, attach the elastic cord to each side of the mask using a hot glue gun. Make sure the cord is securely fastened and long enough to fit around your head comfortably.
- Allow the hot glue to dry completely before trying on the mask. Adjust the elastic cord as needed for a comfortable fit.
Read Also: Find Out How Much Storage Genshin Impact Takes On PC | Complete Guide
- If you want to add more depth to the mask, you can cut out additional foam pieces and attach them using the hot glue gun. This can create a more three-dimensional effect.
- If you want to make the mask more durable, consider reinforcing it with a layer of clear craft sealant or a coat of acrylic paint.
- Be careful when using the hot glue gun to avoid burns. It is also a good idea to work in a well-ventilated area.
By following these simple steps, you can create your own Call of Duty Ghost Mask at home. Put on your mask and get ready for a game-inspired costume or just have fun pretending to be a character from the game in the comfort of your own home!
Gather the Materials
Before you can start making your Call of Duty Ghost mask, you’ll need to gather all the necessary materials. Here is a list of items you’ll need:
- A plastic mask base
- Plaster wrap
- Acrylic paint (black, white, and gray)
- Clear sealant spray
- Elastic string or bands
- Hole puncher
- Masking tape
Make sure to gather all these materials before you begin the project. It’s important to have everything on hand to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- Gather all the necessary materials for the mask-making process. This includes a white hockey mask, black paint, paint brushes, a pencil, and reference images of the Call of Duty Ghost mask.
- Start by using a pencil to lightly sketch out the design of the Ghost mask on the white hockey mask. Pay attention to the details and proportions to ensure an accurate representation.
- Once you are satisfied with the sketch, begin painting the background of the mask using black paint and a paint brush. Apply multiple coats of paint to achieve a solid black color.
- Next, use the pencil to mark the areas that will be painted white. These areas typically include the eyes, mouth, and various patterns on the mask.
- Carefully apply white paint to the marked areas using a paint brush. Take your time to achieve clean and crisp lines.
- After the white paint has dried, use a smaller brush and black paint to add details and shading to the mask. This step will help create depth and make the mask look more realistic.
- Once the paint has fully dried, take a step back and assess the final result. Make any necessary touch-ups to ensure the mask matches the desired Call of Duty Ghost design.
- Finally, put on the completed mask and enjoy your homemade Call of Duty Ghost mask! You can wear it for Halloween, conventions, or simply as a display piece.
With these step-by-step instructions, you can easily create your own Call of Duty Ghost mask at home. Have fun and unleash your creativity!
Final Touches and Customization
Once you have completed making the basic structure of your Call of Duty Ghost mask, it’s time to add some final touches and customize it to your liking
1. Painting: Use acrylic paints in the colors of your choice to paint your mask. Look at reference images of the Ghost character to get an idea of the color scheme. Start with a base coat and then add details and shading using smaller brushes.
Read Also: How Much Is Clash Royale? Discover Clash Royale Pricing Options
2. Weathering: To give your mask a more realistic and battle-worn look, consider adding some weathering effects. This can be done by lightly dry brushing some brown or black paint onto certain areas of the mask, such as the edges and corners, to simulate dirt and wear.
3. Adding Straps: Cut two strips of elastic or fabric and attach them to the sides of the mask to create straps. These straps will help secure the mask on your face.
4. Eye Holes and Padding: Use a marker or pencil to mark the position of the eye holes on the mask. Carefully cut out the holes using a craft knife. If desired, add some foam padding around the edges of the eye holes for extra comfort.
5. Symbol or Logo: If you want to add a specific symbol or logo to your Ghost mask, you can do so using either paint or printed decals. Simply trace the design onto the mask and paint or apply the decal accordingly.
6. Sealing: Once you are satisfied with the appearance of your mask, seal it with a clear acrylic sealer spray. This will protect the paint and make it more durable.
Remember, customization is all about making the mask your own. Feel free to get creative and add any additional details or modifications that you think will enhance the overall look of your Call of Duty Ghost mask.
What materials do I need to make a Call of Duty Ghost mask at home?
To make a Call of Duty Ghost mask at home, you will need materials such as foam sheets, scissors, hot glue, elastic band, black paint, a paintbrush, and a template of the mask.
Can I use any template for the Call of Duty Ghost mask?
No, for accuracy, it is recommended to find a template of the Call of Duty Ghost mask online or create your own template by referencing images of the mask. This will ensure that your homemade mask closely resembles the original one.
How do I cut the foam sheets to create the mask?
Using the template as a guide, trace the outline onto the foam sheets and carefully cut along the traced lines using scissors. Make sure to smooth out any rough edges for a neat finish.
What is the best way to attach the elastic band to the mask?
The most common way is to measure the elastic band to fit around your head comfortably and secure it to each side of the mask using hot glue. This will allow you to easily wear and remove the mask as needed.
How should I paint the Call of Duty Ghost mask?
Start by applying a base coat of black paint to the entire mask using a paintbrush. Once the base coat dries, you can add additional details such as the white skull pattern and any other desired color accents using smaller brushes. Allow the paint to dry completely before wearing the mask.
Are there any additional steps or details I should consider in making the Call of Duty Ghost mask?
Yes, it’s important to take your time and pay attention to the small details to ensure your mask looks authentic. You can also consider adding foam padding on the inside of the mask for added comfort. Additionally, you may want to seal the paint with a clear coat to protect the finish and make the mask more durable.
- How to Leave a Clan in Clash Royale: Step-by-Step Guide
- Easy Step-by-Step Guide: How to Dye Armor in Minecraft
- Unlocking the Carian Study Hall in Elden Ring: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Beat the Maze in Roblox: Expert Tips and Strategies
- Learn How to Get a Seelie in Genshin Impact | Step-by-Step Guide
- Prison Architect's Final Update Teases 3D Sequel's First Glimpse
- How to Earn Bells in Animal Crossing New Leaf: A Comprehensive Guide
You May Also Like
- League Of Legends
Arcane Act 1 Review: Netflix's League of Legends Spin-off is Amazing
Arcane Act 1 review: Netflix’s League of Legends spin-off is amazing League of Legends fans have been eagerly anticipating the release of Arcane, …
- Coin master
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Change Your Profile Picture on Coin Master
How To Change Your Profile Picture On Coin Master? Changing your profile picture on Coin Master is a quick and easy process that allows you to …
- The Witcher
The Evolution of Sex in The Witcher: From 'Gotta Catch 'Em All' Pinups to Meaningful Relationships
How sex in The Witcher evolved from ‘gotta catch ’em all’ pinups to meaningful relationships Sexuality has always been a controversial and sensitive …
When Is Call Of Duty Vanguard Beta? - Release Date and Schedule
When Is Call Of Duty Vanguard Beta? The eagerly anticipated Call of Duty Vanguard Beta is just around the corner, attracting gamers from all over the …
- Battle Royale
The Foundation: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Makes Epic Entrance in Fortnite
The Foundation AKA Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson arrives in Fortnite In a stunning collaboration between the world of gaming and Hollywood, Dwayne ‘The …
- Clash royale
10 Strategies To Unlock A Giant Chest In Clash Royale: Tips and Tricks
How To Get A Giant Chest In Clash Royale? Are you ready to take your Clash Royale game to the next level? Unlocking a Giant Chest can give you a huge …