Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Share via Email
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via LinkedIn
Video Production Internship - Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Allentown · PA)
- Work closely with the Phantoms Creative Department and Marketing Team to create materials for promotional, marketing, sales, and advertising campaigns
- Capture and edit video content
- Organize game day media (videos, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- A college junior, senior, or graduate student pursuing a degree in Video Production, Media Arts, or a closely related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud – including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- Familiarity with cameras, lighting, and audio equipment
- Proficiency with control room equipment (e.g. Crossfire, Xpressions, 3Play) not required, but highly preferred
- Basic understanding of sports and hockey is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience managing projects and completing tasks with strict deadlines
- Must be able to receive Academic Credit for internship
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for thinking outside the box
Please provide a URL to your creative portfolio here.
Are you local to the Lehigh Valley or within driving distance?
Are you currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program?
For more information on employment opportunities with PPL Center please click here.
- Single Game Tickets
- Royals365 Memberships
- Group Outings
- Party Areas + Suites
- Fan Experiences
- Seats for Service
NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR THE 2023-24 SEASON!
The Reading Royals, proud ECHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers and Lehigh Valley Phantoms, staff is a driven, energetic team who is constantly striving to create the best fan experience both on and off the ice. We’re in search of college or graduate students with the right combination of initiative, people skills, and marketing savvy to help us grow. Internship opportunities are available within the ticketing, game operations and merchandise departments.
This isn’t just your average college internship: we pride ourselves in creating a prestigious learning environment for people to grow and evolve into full-time candidates. If you are a creative go-getter, who isn’t afraid to think outside the box, then we want to hear from you!
TO SUBMIT A RESUME SEE DEPARTMENT CONTACT BELOW:
View Current Openings
KEY FOCUS AND LEARNING
- The steps of the sales cycle
- Cold calling techniques that will help you connect with and pitch to the right people
- How to use leading sales software programs
- How to communicate with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
- How to create and maintain relationships with clients
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An intern candidate with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, is self-confident, has professionalism, and has a strong sense of accountability
- A willingness to "roll up your sleeve" and work hard to achieve goals
- Ability to build relationships, work and contribute in a team-based environment and deliver excellence in client service
- Shared passion for the business and a desire to positively influence the business
- A high level of comfort interacting with all kinds of people
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills, including strong oral and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both outside and throughout the organization
- Someone who expects the highest quality performance from self and others
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Jon Habermann - Reading Royals, 2023
Ari Nahum - Philadelphia Flyers, 2022
Jason Brandel – Long Island Nets, 2022
Vincent Marino - Reading Royals, 2022
Makayla McKinney - Philadelphia Phillies, 2021
Sidney Barrer – New Jersey Devils, 2021
Colton Jones – Rutgers University Athletics, 2021
Cade Louvin – Cleveland Cavilers, 2022
Jade Robinson - Philadelphia 76ers, 2022
Chris Hazel - Reading Royals, 2016
Tyler Wuensche – Philadelphia 76ers, 2015
Dakota Procyk - Reading Royals, 2013
- ECHL Network
- Press Releases
- ECHL Hall of Fame
- ECHL All Star Classic
- ECHL Kelly Cup Playoffs
- ECHL Job Board
- AMI Graphics
- Athletic Knit
- Baron Championship Rings
- Bellevue University
- Fairly Group
- Howies Hockey Tape
- Sutton Special Risk
- TeamWork Online
New To Hockey?
Home of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Youth
Lehigh Valley Phantoms Youth Hockey
LVPY Hockey Ops
For hockey ops related inquiries or concerns.
Proud Affiliate of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms
St. Luke's University Health Network
LVPY welcomes St. Luke's University Health Network as our official health provider. SLHN trainers will be at every Bantam and Midget games this year, along with SLHN providing baseline testing for concussions.
Proud Affiliate of the Charlotte Rush
About the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Youth
The Lehigh Valley Phantoms Youth is a youth hockey organization playing out of the Steel Ice Center in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Our Tier 2 teams compete in the Atlantic Hockey Federation (AHF), with teams at every level from Mite (8U) to Midget (18U). We also have teams at Tier 1 (Atlantic Youth Hockey League) and Girls Teams that compete in the Mid Atlantic Women's Hockey Association (MAWHA) and the Atlantic Girls Hockey Federation (AGHF). We also utilize the Municipal Ice Rink in Bethlehem.
In 2022, the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Youth announced our affiliation with the Charlotte Rush. We look forward to offering our players a clear path to the next level with one of the best Tier 3 Junior organizations in the country. The Charlotte Rush are an extremely well-run organization that share similar values to the Phantoms Youth. We could not be happier to announce this affiliation.
The mission of Phantoms Youth is to be the premier youth hockey organization in the region—building on our long history and tradition of ice hockey in the Lehigh Valley—while providing the youth of the Lehigh Valley the most rewarding ice hockey experience possible.
The Phantoms Youth are proud partners of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, The AHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers. Click here to read about our partnership.
The roots of the Phantoms Youth go back to 1975, with the Formation of the Lehigh Valley Comets, and 2003 with the formation of the Bethlehem Blast. Those two organizations merged in 2011 to form the Lehigh Valley Flames. In March of 2014, the Lehigh Valley Flames became the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Youth. Read more about our history here.
We welcome your input and involvement in this organization. Contact us with any questions you may have.
Ice Hockey Jobs
Ice hockey jobs, lehigh valley phantoms – job vacancies.
October 19, 2023 Stan 0
- Allentown, PA USA
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Website Lehigh Valley Phantoms
Service & Retention Specialist
PPL Center & Lehigh Valley Phantoms Jobs
Allentown · PA
Phantoms Charities Executive Director
Phantoms Charities Jobs
Motion Graphics & Video Production Manager
Lehigh Valley Phantoms & PPL Center Jobs
Motion Graphic Design Internship
Game Day Energy Team & Ice Crew
Lehigh Valley Phantoms Jobs
Game Day Coordinator Internship
Graphic design internship, video production internship, game day video crew (phantomsvision).
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com .
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Instagram (Opens in new window)
Copyright © 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
Welcome to Ice Hockey Jobs - Subscrbe to our Hockey CRM Dismiss