All the gifs.
We will keep fighting for all libraries - stand with us!
Internet Archive Audio
- This Just In
- Grateful Dead
- Old Time Radio
- 78 RPMs and Cylinder Recordings
- Audio Books & Poetry
- Computers, Technology and Science
- Music, Arts & Culture
- News & Public Affairs
- Spirituality & Religion
- Radio News Archive
- Flickr Commons
- Occupy Wall Street Flickr
- NASA Images
- Solar System Collection
- Ames Research Center
- All Software
- Old School Emulation
- MS-DOS Games
- Historical Software
- Classic PC Games
- Software Library
- Kodi Archive and Support File
- Vintage Software
- CD-ROM Software
- CD-ROM Software Library
- Software Sites
- Tucows Software Library
- Shareware CD-ROMs
- Software Capsules Compilation
- CD-ROM Images
- ZX Spectrum
- DOOM Level CD
- Smithsonian Libraries
- FEDLINK (US)
- Lincoln Collection
- American Libraries
- Canadian Libraries
- Universal Library
- Project Gutenberg
- Children's Library
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Books by Language
- Additional Collections
- Prelinger Archives
- Democracy Now!
- Occupy Wall Street
- TV NSA Clip Library
- Animation & Cartoons
- Arts & Music
- Computers & Technology
- Cultural & Academic Films
- Ephemeral Films
- Sports Videos
- Videogame Videos
- Youth Media
Search the history of over 835 billion web pages on the Internet.
- Wayback Machine (iOS)
- Wayback Machine (Android)
- Explore the Collections
- Build Collections
Save Page Now
Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future.
Please enter a valid web address
- Donate Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape
Minus 8 Ghost Dance Uncensored 18+
Video item preview, share or embed this item, flag this item for.
- Graphic Violence
- Explicit Sexual Content
- Hate Speech
- Misleading/Inaccurate/Missing Metadata
plus-circle Add Review comment Reviews
Uploaded by yArchive on October 2, 2019
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Pacman ghost gif
55 pacman ghost gif . Free cliparts that you can download to you computer and use in your designs.
Can't find the perfect clip-art?
Contact us with a description of the clipart you are searching for and we'll help you find it.
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
- View history
The Ghosts (also known as Monsters or Ghost Monsters ) are the main enemies of the Pac-Man series and have antagonized Pac-Man and all of Pac-Land in their appearances. The most notable ghosts are the four members of the Ghost Gang - Blinky , Pinky , Inky and Clyde - who have appeared throughout the series as both antagonists and protagonists.
Despite ghosts often being cruel and mischievous, some have been shown to be nice, but most have rejoiced in antagonizing Pac-Man. They have to be careful though, because Pac-Man has a chance of swallowing them whole, usually when a Power Pellet is obtained. They are spectral beings that dwell in Ghost Land and will sometimes travel to Pac-Land to cause havoc and mischief.
- 1.1 Weakness
- 2 Varieties
- 4 Other Notable Ghosts
- 5 In-Game Behavior
- 7.1 Group Pictures
- 7.2 Hanna-Barbera Stills
- 7.3 Ghostly Adventures Stills
Biology [ ]
Several varieties of Ghosts as seen in Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures .
In the original games and cartoon, the Ghosts were originally portrayed as monsters that wore cloaks and are considered being tangible, as well as having feet that can only be seen visibly under their cloak. However, they had a few ghostly traits such as being able to levitate.
In the Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures animated series and games, the Ghosts are portrayed as spectral ectoplasmic entities with the common ghostly traits of being semi-intangible, being able to levitate and can leave trails of ectoplasm on living beings. They also do not appear to have a very good diet, with much of their "food" appearing to be made up mostly of inedible and gross muck like garbage, worms, body parts and other unidentifiable substances and slimy goo, however, due to being spiritual entities without organs, these substances do no permanent harm to them. The fact that they have things such as sewers and sewage implies they still need to expel bodily waste products like Pac-People. Blinky has even admitted to passing gas on one occasion, which, sad to say, dramatically improved the smell of their food. With proper seasoning, their food can be made edible to Pac-People.
It appears that the majority of ghosts are former Pac-People, but usually bare no resemblance to their living selves, and apparently they come in a wide variety of colors and types apart from the usual standard ghostly appearance, with some appearing gigantic, cycloptic, octopus-like or etc, and it appears that they may be able to freely change between these forms depending on their moods and personalities, a likely benefit of no longer being restricted by physical forms. However, ghostly animals appear to still somewhat resemble their living animal forms unlike Ghostly Pac-People.
They mainly attack Pac-People by biting them despite many having no visible teeth, covering them in slime or eating them alive (according to the Atari 2600 manual of Pac-Man ).
Weakness [ ]
In the original games and cartoon, their main weakness is the Power Pellet, which can be eaten by almost any type of Pac-Being, such as Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man , Jr. Pac-Man , other Pac-People and Pac-Animals. When eaten, Pac-People posses the ability to eat them and it causes them to turn blue with fear. Once eaten, their empty bodies will return to a chamber in the center of a maze where Pac-Man has no access and return to their original forms to continue chasing him.
In the Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures animated series and games, Pac-Man is the only one capable of eating them due to his status as a "Yellow One" and can do so even without berries in certain games while in others it is required. Power Pellets have also been replaced with Power Berries which simply act as empowering items that can give Pac-Man unique abilities that can defeat Ghosts more easily, but are still not required for eating Ghosts.
Varieties [ ]
In Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures , Ghosts, especially the Ghosts of Pac-People, come in a wide variety of shapes and forms but the majority usually appear to resemble the most common appearance of ghosts with round heads and ghostly tails but with a wide assortment of colors.
- Alien Ghosts - a species of extraterrestrial ghosts that has a symbiotic relationship with Ghosteroids. they protect the ghosteroid and in return, the ghosteroid shelters them
- Aqua Ghosts - ghosts that can travel effectively in water
- Cyclops Ghosts - The second largest species of ghosts even dwarfing some monsters in the Netherworld.
- Drill Bit Ghosts - ghosts forced to be uses as the tip of huge drills.
- Fire Ghosts - a species of ghost that conjures fire. Lord Betrayus is the most notable one.
- Green Ghosts - ghosts that can attack with slime more effectively than others.
- Ghosteroids - The largest species of ghosts, they are a species of extraterrestrial ghosts that has a symbiotic relationship with Alien Ghosts, the Ghosteroid shelters the alien ghosts and in return, the alien ghosts protect it.
- Ghost Sharks - Ghosts of deceased Pac-Sharks. can also fly too.
- Guardian Ghosts - Royal guards of the Netherworld.
- Ice Ghosts - a species of ghost that conjures ice.
- Jellyfish Ghosts - The smallest species of ghost, which are nonsapient and can be found in Pac-World 's seas. Their faces resemble scaredy ghosts.
- Lightning Ghosts - a species of ghost that conjures electricity.
- Tentacle Ghosts - a ghost that resembles a squid and/or octopus.
- Vulnerable Ghosts - a form ghosts take when they start panicking.
Ghost Gang [ ]
The Ghost Gang as they appear in their standard designs: Blinky , Inky , Pinky , and Clyde .
The Ghost Gang refers to the original antagonists of the first Pac-Man game, who return in most of the other games in the Pac-Man series. The group is comprised of four ghosts named Blinky , Pinky , Inky , and Clyde . In some appearances, they are joined by a fifth member named Sue , who originated from Ms. Pac-Man in place of Clyde.
Their roles in the series have mostly varied; they were originally portrayed as villainous, but are friendly in some later appearances. However, most of their solo villainous efforts usually consist of them just teasing or chasing Pac-Man (and family), while in others they take on a more antagonistic role due to being ordered to do so by their superiors (e.g. Spooky or the Ghost Witch ). Nonetheless, it appears they usually antagonize others simply for the fun and joy of scaring and pranking them, rather than genuine hate or malicious intent.
Throughout the series, the roles and names of Blinky and Clyde are often mixed up; this has been commonly referred to by fans as the Clyde and Blinky error .
- Character: Bad-tempered, crude, bossy, bully, fast, bratty, grouchy, dangerous, mean, sarcastic, greedy, mostly aggressive, he's the responsible leader of the four and the arch-nemesis of Pac-Man .
- Color: Cyan (or sometimes blue)
- Character: Goofy, shy, unpredictable, wacky, shattered-brained, a little reckless, dizzy, can also sometimes chase Pac-Man aggressively like Blinky.
- Color: Pink (or sometimes magenta)
- Character: Mischievous, persistent, tricky, cute, adorable, beautiful, happy, lovely, has a big crush on Pac-Man from time to time. In the original arcade game, she's the only female ghost.
- Color: Orange
- Character: Cowardly, lazy, stupid, brainless, hopeless, seemingly dumb, but may be smarter than he lets on and doesn't really care about chasing Pac-Man . He always distracts himself.
- Color: Purple (originally orange in Ms. Pac-Man )
- Character: Annoying, Powerful, Slow.
Other Notable Ghosts [ ]
Throughout the many spin-offs of Pac-Man , other ghosts have been added.
- Fairy-Ghost Mother
- Miru (Pac & Pal, 1983)
- Kinky , when fusing with members of the original Ghost Gang, transform into various Kinky Mutation (Pac-Man Arrangement,1996)
- Miscellaneous Ghosts
- Wandy (Pac-Man All-Stars, 2002)
- Ghost House
- Ghost Shield
- Golvis (Pac 'n Roll, 2005)
- Spectral Monsters (Pac-Man World 3, 2005)
- Captain Banshee
- The Creepies
- Dr. Buttocks
- Glitchy (Pac-Man 256, 2015)
- Punky (The Sandbox Evolution, 2017)
- Winky (Pac-Man Pop!, 2017)
- Creepy (Minecraft, 2011)
- Bash (Sonic Dash, 2018)
In-Game Behavior [ ]
Ghosts are limited by not being able to turn unless they reach an intersection. Each ghost will behave differently once it has reached an intersection. Some will move randomly, while others focus on chasing Pac-Man or ambushing him. Other times, the ghosts will revert to scatter mode where they try to spread themselves among the four corners of the maze.
- The Pac-Man ghosts were originally known as, and were intended to be, monsters . They were renamed to ghosts later on; this was mainly popularized by the Atari 2600 version of Pac-Man .
- Pac-Man series creator, Toru Iwatani , has cited that Obake no Q-Tarō ("Little Ghost Q-Taro") was a source of inspiration for the Pac-Man ghosts.
Gallery [ ]
Group pictures [ ].
Hanna-Barbera Stills [ ]
Ghostly Adventures Stills [ ]
See also [ ]
- Spectral Monsters
Top Inspiring Quotes and Memes
In case you haven’t seen it, a “pacman gif” is an animated image of the video game character Pacman moving around and eating pellets. The “gif” part of the name refers to the file format that the image is saved in. These images are often used in online forums and blogs to add a bit of fun and personality.
A Pacman GIF is an image of the video game character Pacman moving on a screen.
Is Pac-Man A Boy or a girl?
Pac-Man is a video game character from the game of the same name. He is a yellow, circular character who is always seen with his mouth open. He is known for his love of food, and is always seen eating in the game. Pac-Man is also known for his ability to turn invisible, which he uses to avoid being caught by the ghosts who are chasing him.
Puckman is the original Japanese name for the video game character Pac-Man. The name is derived from the Japanese word paku, meaning “chomp”. Given the closeness to a certain explicit four-letter English word, a lot of arcade operators at the time were worried that vandals would alter the letter P. Eventually, “Pac” was suggested as an alternate name.
Are Pac-Man and MS Pac-Man married
Pac-Man is one of the most iconic video game characters of all time, and his wife Pac-Man is just as important to the series. She is a strong and independent woman, who is always there to support her husband. Pac-Man would be nothing without her, and she is an essential part of the Pac-Man series.
There are many great places to find GIFs online. Some of my favorites include GIPHY, Tenor, Reddit, and Gfycat. Imgur and Reaction GIFs are also great options. Tumblr is another great option for finding GIFs.
Is Pac-Man a villain?
It is important to think about the messages that our entertainment is sending us, whether we are consciously aware of them or not. The Ghosts in Pac-Man have always been shown as villains, while Pac-Man has always been the hero. However, this dichotomy is not as simple as it seems. The Ghosts are victims, while Pac-Man is actually a monster. This perspective shift changes the way we think about the game and its characters. It is important to be critical of the media we consume, in order to understand the messages it is sending.
Afeni Shakur was an active member of the Black Panther Party during the late 1960s and early 1970s. She was married to fellow party member Lumumba Shakur during this time, but the couple divorced in 1971. Afeni later married Mutulu Shakur in 1975, but they divorced in 1982. Afeni’s most famous child is her son Tupac Shakur, who was born in 1971. Tupac was a hugely successful rapper and actor before he was tragically killed in 1996. Afeni passed away in 2016.
Who is the oldest ghost in Pac-Man?
I really like the new direction they took with Clyde in the Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures TV series. Rather than being an enemy of Pac-Man, he (along with Blinky, Pinky and Inky) act as Pac-Man’s allies and the oldest of the ghosts. I think it’s a really fun and interesting take on the character and I’m really enjoying it so far.
Blinky is the leader of the Ghosts and the arch-enemy of Pac-Man. He is also portrayed as the most aggressive ghost who always chases Pac-Man, and is hard to shake once he starts. He is known to have a short temper, and is good friends with Pinky, Inky, and Clyde.
Is Pinky a girl Pac-Man
Pinky is one of the four main ghosts in the Pac-Man series. She represents as the only female ghost and likes to be pretty. She attempts to ambush Pac-Man by moving parallel to him. In certain continuities, Pinky has been shown to have a crush on Pac-Man, which normally goes unreciprocated.
Who is Pac-Man’s dad?
Zac is an amazing father and husband. He was the world’s leading archaeologist and disappeared with his wife on the last day of the war. His orphaned son, Pac, was then raised by his Aunt Spheria.
Vomerine teeth are a type of tooth that grows from the roof of the mouth. They are cone-shaped and approximately 40 maxillary teeth are on each side of the jaw. Pacman frogs have a special type of tooth called a vomerine tooth, which helps them to eat their prey. These teeth are pointed and serrated, and they are connected to the roof of the mouth by a strong ligament. The maxillary teeth are also cone-shaped, but they are much larger than the vomerine teeth. They are located on the sides of the jaw and are used for crushing and grinding food.
What does GIF stand for
The Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is a file format that supports both static and animated images. GIF images are compressed using a lossless data compression technique called LZW (Lempel-Ziv-Welch). This technique is used to reduce the file size of GIF images while preserving the quality of the image.
There are two main implications of the lack of copyright enforcement in GIFs:
1) GIF creators can feel relatively safe using copyrighted material in their creations, as long as they are not directly profiting from them.
2) Copyright owners of material used in GIFs have no legal recourse if they feel their work is being used without permission.
Is GIF a free app?
GIF Studio is a great way to create GIFs on your Android device. The app is free to download, but there are ads. You can upgrade to the ad-free version for $0.99.
Pac-Man Jr is the firstborn son of Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man. He is also the older brother to Baby Pac-Man. Pac-Man Jr. made his first appearance in the episode “The Pac-Man Jr. Story” of the television series The Pac-Man/Miss Pac-Man Show. In this episode, Junior is kidnapped by the Ghost Monsters and taken to their hideout in the Ghost Zone. Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man rescue Junior and defeat the Ghost Monsters.
There is no one definitive answer to this question. A Google search for “pacman gif” returns a wide variety of results, including animated GIFs of the classic video game character Pac-Man in various situations.
The best thing about Pacman GIFs is that they never get old. They are still as entertaining as they were when they first came out.
Pin It on Pinterest
Ghost Pac Man GIF
Minus8's Pacman Ghost Girls
Newest in most viral.
- © 2023 Imgur, Inc
- User documentation
Download 1441 free Pacman ghost Icons in All design styles.
- Site Network
- The VG Resource
- The Spriters Resource
- The Models Resource
- The Textures Resource
- The Sounds Resource
- Popular Games
- Sonic the Hedgehog C...
- Mario Customs
- Fire Emblem: Heroes
- Pizza Tower
- Metal Slug Attack
- Sprite Database
- Sprites Inc.
- Retro Game Zone
- Mario Fan Games Galaxy
- Videogame Sprites
- By use of this site, you agree to abide by the User Agreement .