What's Your Question?
How to Find Camping World Stores Near You
Camping World has more than 130 locations in the United States. It is a top destination if you are interested in purchasing RVs and campers, accessories for RVs and campers or need your RV or camper serviced by a licensed technician.
Camping World Locations
Camping World has more than 130 convenient locations across the United States. If there is a specific RV or camper you are looking for you can search the Camping World website for the closest store near you that sells the vehicle. You can also search for stores that have a service center and sell accessories.
The first Camping World location opened in 1966 in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Camping World is partnered with Good Sam Club. Members of Good Sam Club receive discounts, free shipping, early access events and annual RV and camper inspections.
Distance Between Two Camping World Locations
Because there are so many Camping World locations, the distance between one store and another is rarely far. The states with the most Camping World locations are California, Texas and Florida.
To find the closest Camping World location near you, click on the “Locate Stores” tab on the website. Search by state or enter your ZIP code for a list of locations near you.
If you are interested in purchasing an RV or camper, Camping World makes it easy to view new and used vehicles. You can filter results by location or search the inventory of a specific dealer.
California Camping World Locations
California has a number of Camping World locations throughout the state. Camping World locations include Bakersfield, Fresno, Redding, Sacramento, Vacaville, Valencia, La Mirada, San Marcos, San Bernardino, Rocklin and San Martin. Not all Camping World stores sell RVs. All of the California locations are service centers and sell accessories.
Texas Camping World Locations
Texas is home to many convenient Camping World locations. Not all locations are RV dealers, so it’s important to check your location for RV sales ahead of time. Camping World locations include Amarillo, Anthony, Cleburne, Houston, Lubbock, Mesquite, San Antonio, Tyler and Fort Worth.
Florida Camping World Locations
Every Camping World location in Florida sells RVs, offers a service center and sells accessories. Some of the locations include Ocala, Winter Garden, Bartow, Cocoa, Fort Myers, Gulf Breeze, Jacksonville, Kissimmee, Panama City, Tampa and Tallahassee.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Free Shipping on Accessory Orders of $99 or More (excludes kayaks)
- Cartops + Roof Racks
- Deck Padding
- SHEARWATER 125
- SEA GHOST 130
- SEA GHOST 110
- YELLOWFIN 130T
- YELLOWFIN 120
- YELLOWFIN 100
- KAYAKING ESSENTIALS
- Dry Bags + Storage
- Kayak Carts
- Kayak Storage
- Straps + Leashes
- Tackle Storage
- Tools + Knives
- SHEARWATER PARTS
- SUMMIT PERCH
- X-DRIVE PEDAL KIT
- Gear Tracks + Mounts
- Motors + Mounts
- Stand Assist
- Rudder + Foot Braces
- X-Drive Parts
- HELP CENTER
- SHIPPING + RETURNS
- SHIPPING DAMAGE POLICY
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
- sort by:
- $ - $
- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
- Kayak accessories
- Caribbean blue
- Tsunami red
Vibe 35L Dry Bag
Evolve Fiberglass Paddle (230-250cm adjustable)
Journey Aluminum Paddle (230cm)
3.5lb Grapnel Anchor and 25ft Rope
Vibe 20 Quart Cooler
Vibe 30 oz Tumbler
Vibe 20 oz Tumbler
FreeFlow Foot Braces
Long Load Flag
Bixpy-Ready Gravity Rudder
Vibe 10L Dry Bag
Journey Aluminum Paddle (230-250cm adjustable)
Ember Carbon Fiber Paddle (240-260cm adjustable)
X-Drive Pedal Kit Bundle
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
- $ 0.00 0 items
Vibe Sea Ghost 130
- Reviews (0)
Venture farther in the Vibe Sea Ghost 130 angler kayak. An extra-wide hull with unmatched stability, and superior tracking, the Sea Ghost 130 angler kayak can handle waters from rivers to surf. Along with rigging and storage options that anglers demand, the Sea Ghost 130 includes a rudder, that saves energy on long paddles, windy days or in strong currents. A great stable kayak for fishing or recreational use.
Dimensions and Specs
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Crescent LiteTackle Kayak
Lightning Kick 106 – Pedal Drive Kayak
Call for updated inventory!
Jackson Bite FD Pedal Drive Kayak with Flex Drive
PLEASE CONTACT STORE FOR UPDATED INVENTORY. We are currently experiencing high demand and shortages of inventory from our vendors. Orders & wait times may be impacted. Dismiss
Copyright © 2020 The Kayak Hub. All Rights Reserved.
- Part Of Canoe Shops UK | Est. 1996
- Nationwide Canoe & Kayak Delivery
- Click & Collect
0 Items | £0.00
Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 130 Fishing Kayak - Slate Blue
Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 130
High-Capacity Big Water Fishing Kayak
Big on stability and carrying capacity, but with good forwards speed. The Sea Ghost 130 makes a great fishing kayak for the sea and big inland waters. Supplied with Vibe Hero Seat, Rudder System and a stack of other cool features for kayak fishing!
Price: Model: Vibe Sea Ghost 130 (inc Hero Seat & Rudder system) * In Group Stock - Check Local Store Before Travelling Add to Basket Collecting From Store ?
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
The Sea Ghost 130 is the bigger and faster version of the Sea Ghost 110. Offering increased carrying capacity, more stability and more speed, the Sea Ghost 130 is made for adventures on big waters such as the open coast, inland reserviours and lochs. The Sea Ghost 130 hull will cope with choppy waves and ocean swells yet remain stable whilst you paddle and fish.
The SG130 is loaded up with a whole host of features for kayak fishing and comfort. Sit back and relax in the Hero 2.0 dual-height seating system. This framed mesh seat is raised off the deck making for a drier rider, even if water sloshes onto the deck. Control the Sea Ghost 130 is with ease thanks to the installed rudder system. This greatly enhances the handling of the kayak in windy conditions and makes turning much easier. The rudder is controlled via Tip-Toe footrests and can be hauled/lowered via a pull-cord beside the seat.
Tackle storage options are numerous... The Vibe Versa Console has a hinged lid providing access to a moulded-in tackle storage area right in front of the seat. Perfect for all the small items of tackle you will need. The console lid has dual mini hatches with cargo bags, a magnetic gear catch, a cup holder and 2 top-loading gear tracks perfectly positioned for fish finder display mounting.
Either side of the seat there are tackle box trays designed to fit the Plano 3600 tackle boxes (see the accessories tab). A large easy-open oval bow hatch features a removable hatch bag. Remove the hatch liner and you can easily fit a fold-up trolley inside. The rear storage well has criss-cross bungees and has plenty of room to fit a gear crate or catch cool bag. A 6" screw hatch with cargo bag is fitted right behind the seat for extra storage space and access to the hull.
A transducer mounting point is located in a recess beneath the SG130, making fish finder installation much easier. The recess comes complete with M5 threaded inserts for transducer transom mount fitting, and also a perforated cover plate to protect the transducer.
If you are looking for a smaller, lighter fishing kayak then check out the Vibe Sea Ghost 110 Kayak.
Check out this detailed overview of the Sea Ghost 130 by Liam at Cornwall Canoes
- Dual Position Vibe Hero Seat
- 4x Vibe Phantom Grip Carry Handles
- Vibe Toe-Control Rudder System
- Vibe Versa Centre Console with a Watertight seal, Hinged access, Dual mini hatches with cargo bags, Magnetic gear catch, Cup holder, 2 top-loading gear tracks
- Comfortable, Adjustable Foot Braces
- 2x Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- 4x Integrated Slide Track Accessory Rails
- Transducer Port With Mounting Points & Protective Lid
- 2x Side Bungee Paddle Parks
- Fast Access Bow Paddle Park
- Large V-Wave Bow Hatch With Cargo Bag
- 6" V-Wave Deck Plate With Cargo Bag
- Rear Cargo Storage Area With Bungees
- 2x Tackle Tray Holders: Fits PLANO 3600 tackle tray (sold seperately)
- Built-In Cup Holder
- Length: 13' | 396cm
- Width: 33" | 83.8cm
- Hull Weight: 71lbs | 32kg
- Fully Loaded Weight: 92lbs | 41.7kg
Plano 3600 Waterproof Stowaway Tackle Box
A waterproof tackle box to fit the Tackle Trays found either side of the seat on the Vibe Sea Ghost 130.
Vibe Sea Ghost 130 Colour Options
Nationwide delivery available for the Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 130. Delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket prior to checkout. For full details on delivery please see: Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide
Nationwide Click & Collect available for the Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 130. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores . For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect
Recommended Equipment For The Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 130
Kayak Fishing Buoyancy Aids
Paddles For Fishing Kayaks
Trolleys For Fishing Kayaks
Rod Holders For Fishing Kayaks
All Kayak Fishing Equipment
If you need any further help or advice about the Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 130 please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
- Best Beginner Fishing Kayaks
- Most Popular Fishing Kayaks
- Most Stable Fishing Kayaks
- Best Sea Fishing Kayaks
- Pedal Drive Fishing Kayaks
- Rod Holders
- Fishfinder Accessories
- Fishfinder Mounts
- Fishing Accessories
- Bixpy Motors
Popular Fishing Brands
- Enigma Kayaks
- Feelfree Kayaks
- Hobie Kayaks
- Vibe Kayaks
- Viking Kayaks
- Wilderness Systems
- Kayaks & Paddles (Plymouth) Click & Collect Hours
- Monday-Friday | 9:00-17:00 Saturdays | 10:00-17:00 Sundays | Closed Bank Holidays | 10:00-16:00
- Kayaks & Paddles
- Unit 1, Richmond Place Central Avenue Lee Mill Industrial Estate Devon, PL21 9RL
- T: 01752 892672
- E: [email protected]
- Showroom Opening Hours Monday-Friday | 9:00-17:00 Saturdays | 10:00-17:00 Sundays | Closed Bank Holidays | 10:00-16:00
- How To Order
- Returns Policy
- Delivery Information
- Gift Vouchers
- Trade Customer Enquiries
- Kayaks & Paddles (Plymouth)
- Bournemouth Canoes
- Brighton Canoes
- Cornwall Canoes
- Manchester Canoes
- Norfolk Canoes
- Southampton Canoes
- The UK's Leading Kayak & Canoe Shop. Our 13,000 sq ft showroom & warehouse holds large stock levels year round, from all major paddle sport brands. We also offer nationwide delivery! Read more...
- Terms & Conditions
- Anchor Systems
- Motor Mounts
- Storage Accessories
- Track Mounted Accessories
- Steering Accessories
QuickMount™ MK Vibe
Compatible with the SeaGhost 110, 130, Yellowfin 120 and YellowFin Tandem 130. Connects to rudder hole and the handle area. Includes a kick plate for the motor shaft.
- Easy to install.
- After mount is installed, add the motor using the transom mount that was included with the motor. It is easily removed as well.
- Super strong and is resistant to warping, scratching and fading.
You may also like
- Skip to content
Best Kayak Accessories
Everything You Need To Enjoy Your Time On The Water
Shop Now for the Best Kayaks
Touring kayaks, fishing kayaks, beginner kayaks, recreational kayaks, sit on top kayaks, what should i consider when choosing the best kayaks.
When looking at the best kayaks, there isn’t one that’s best for every person. There are a number of things to consider, like:
- What are you going to use it for?
- Where are you going to be kayaking?
- How are you going to store the kayak?
- How do you plan to transport the kayak?
These are a few things to consider. Let’s take a look at some of the categories of kayaks, which should help you narrow it down some.
What is a Recreational Kayak ?
Use : Flatwater, slow rivers. These are the basic kayaks that you see at most department and sporting good stores. Recreational kayaks are usually short (10-12′ L) and wide (27-30″ W), which give them good stability. These features, make many of them track poorly (which means to go straight). Without a skeg or rudder, you may fight to keep this type of kayak going straight. Recreational kayaks are good for flatwater and downstream paddling. Going upstream, waves, or currents are not an ideal situation for these types. Large cockpit openings can let water in easier and most don’t have bulkheads, which can make the boat hard to recover if it gets flooded.
What is a Touring Kayak?
Use : Flatwater, slow to medium rivers, and small waves. Touring Kayaks are a versatile kayak that is usually the next step up from a rec kayak. It is usually longer (13-16′ L) and narrower (23-26″ W). This makes a touring kayak faster and it tracks straighter than the recreational kayak. The trade-off is that it makes the kayak harder to turn. However, some good paddling technique and edging can help with this limitation. You can also add a rudder to many touring kayaks. Touring kayaks usually offer a lot of storage for your gear. Gear can be placed dry hatches that are separated from the cockpit by bulkheads to keep the boat afloat if you capsize. Many touring kayaks have front and rear hatches.
What is a Sea Kayak ?
Use : Flatwater, slow to medium rivers, open water with unpredictable conditions. Sea Kayaks are also very versatile. Some people use the term Touring and Sea kayaks interchangeably, but to us and many others, the sea kayak is usually a bit longer (16-20′ L) and even narrower than a touring kayak. The cockpits are usually tighter fitting, which reduces the chance of spray skirts coming loose due to waves coming over the side of the boat. Sea Kayaks have a large amount of storage in front and rear dry hatches. They also usually have a rudder or skeg to help with tracking in rough conditions. These boats are usually fast, due to their long, narrow build. However, they are more difficult to turn than a touring a recreational kayak. You will need more advanced skills for this type of kayak, like bow rudder, edging, etc, especially if you are going to use the boat in rivers and less open water areas.
Inflatable Kayaks :
Use : Flatwater, slow rivers Most Inflatable kayak uses are going to be similar to recreational kayaks. Inflatables are easy to transport and usually pretty budget friendly. The downside is that they can spring a leak, aren’t as durable, and take more effort to paddle. Some inflatable kayaks have multiple air compartments, so if a leak occurs, you will still have flotation from other air chambers. Most inflatables are pretty wide(30″+). Some have protective coverings to help protect the kayak against wear and punctures while on the water.
Fishing Kayaks :
Use : Can vary Fishing kayaks can be sit on top or sit inside, depending on your preference. We find that in most coastal areas like we are, fishermen prefer sit on top fishing kayaks. These are very stable, and will not hold water if they do tip or catch a wave. They will have many fishing specific attachments and options to hold gear and make the kayak an asset in your fishing adventure.
Sit On Top Kayaks :
Use: Can vary Sit on top (SOT) kayaks can be regular use or fishing specific. We will limit this section to general use, as the Fishing Kayaks page will include fishing specific SOT. SOT kayaks are self-bailing, so water will drain out of them. They are easy to get in and out of, and are usually very stable. Depending on their size, these may be faster than a basic recreational kayak, but usually aren’t as fast or have as much gear storage as a touring/sea kayak.
Best Kayaks Overall
Wilderness Systems Tempest 170 (17′) Kayak – Shop Now
Dagger Axis 12.0 Kayak – Shop Now
Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 Kayak – Camo Package – Shop Now
Pakayak Bluefin 14 Nesting Kayak Shop Now
Best Sea Kayaks
If you are going on longer overnight trips, open water, choppy seas, etc., you want to make sure you have the best sea kayaks for your trip. There are a lot of options for these, so we are going to consider kayaks over 16 feet for this category. If you are looking for a shorter boat, then check out our best touring kayaks and best recreational kayaks .
Rating sea kayaks is very subjective, since the “best” will depend on what you are looking for and what you use the kayak for. So, we rank these based on their versatility, customer ratings, and features.
Things to Consider:
Some important things to consider when deciding on the best sea kayaks for yourself:
- Material : Will it be durable enough for where you plan to paddle?
- Weight : Can you move it around, load it, etc?
- Max capacity : This is the weight of the boat, paddler, and all gear. Can it carry what you want it to?
- Bulkheads : These keep hatch areas water tight, and allow the kayak to be rescued easier in the event you capsize and then have to pump/bail water from the kayak.
- Hatches : These store your gear in dry areas below deck. The number and location of hatches can improve your accessability to gear on your trips.
Our top 3 are hard to separate honestly. Since each has some pros and each has some cons, they are pretty close. These are very versatile, but also relatively affordable with some great features. The ones further down are either significantly more expensive or have some compromises that may not appeal to most users. We have made some notes on these, so take a look.
Do you agree with our list? Did we leave something off? Leave a comment below to let us know!
Once you’ve found your best sea kayaks, don’t forget to review the best paddles for kayak .
1. Wilderness Systems Tempest 170 (17′) Kayak – Shop Now
- Material: Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 204″ L x 22″ W
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Max Capacity: 325 lbs
- Bulkheads: 3
- Also available in 16.5′ – Shop Now
2. Old Town Looksha 17 Kayak (17.3′) – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 208″ L x 23.75″ W
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Max Capacity: 375 lbs
- Bulkheads: 2
- Includes rudder
3. Wilderness Systems Tsunami 165 Kayak (16.5′) – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 198″ L x 23.75″ W
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Max Capacity: 350 lbs
- Also available in 17.5′ – Here
4. Delta Kayaks Delta 17 Kayak (17′) – Shop Now
- Material: Thermoform ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 204″ L x 22.5″ W
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Max Capacity: 410 lbs
- Also available in 16′ – Here
5. Current Designs Solstice GTS (17.6′) – Info
- Material: Fiberglass or Kevlar
- Dimensions: 211″ L x 22″ W
- Weight: Fiberglass: 52 lbs / Kevlar: 48 lbs
- Max Capacity: 400 lbs
6. Eddyline Fathom Kayak (16.5′) – Shop Now
- Material: Carbonlite
- Dimensions: 198″ L x 22″ W
- Max Capacity: 340 lbs
- Includes skeg
7. Necky Chatham 18 Kayak (17.75′) – Shop Now
- Material: Fiberglass
- Dimensions: 213″ L x 20″ W
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Max Capacity: 325-350 lbs
8. Riot Kayaks Brittany 16.5 Kayak (16.5′) – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 198″ L x 21.75″ W
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Includes skeg and rudder
For sea kayak info and history, see the Wiki .
Best Recreational Kayak
It’s hard to define the best recreational kayak. As with our other categories, it depends how you are planning to use the kayak. In this list, we will look at the best all around sit-in kayaks 13′ and under. You may be surprised at these, as they aren’t necessarily beginner kayaks. We try to recommend kayaks that will be a good option for a long period of time, and you won’t feel like you have to upgrade right away.
For the best kayak for beginners , review that page and make sure to read the info to consider all options. Also, check out sit-on-top kayaks for more recreational options.
Recreational kayaks are good for flatwater and slow rivers. They are usually shorter and wider than a touring kayak or sea kayak . This tends to make them more stable, but they usually don’t track as well. Tracking is where the kayak will go straight ahead as you paddle. For this reason, we usually recommend the longer recreational kayaks or one with a tracking system like a skeg.
Note : For the best recreational kayaks that don’t have front bulkheads or flotation, you should consider getting a float bag ( Shop Now ). This keeps the front of the boat from sinking, so you can rescue the kayak if you capsize or get flooded.
1. Dagger Axis 12.0 Recreational Kayak – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 144″ L x 27.5″ W
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Bulkheads: 1 rear, no front flotation
- Includes drop-down skeg
- Also availabe in 10.5′ – Shop Now
2. Wilderness Systems Pungo 125 Rec Kayak – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 150″ L x 29″ W
- Max Capacity: 425 lbs
- Hatches: 2 (Stern and dashboard)
- Also available in 10.5′ & 12.0′ – Shop Now
- Available Pungo accessories – Shop Now
3. Old Town Loon 126 Recreational Kayak – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 150″ L x 31″ W
- Weight: 56 lbs
- Max Capacity: 450 lbs
- Hatches: 1 + Workdeck with dry storage and USB
- Also available in 10.5′ and 12′ models – Shop Now
4. Hurricane Santee 116 Sport Kayak – Shop Now
- Material: Thermoform ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 138″ L x 28″ W
- Weight: 36.5 lbs
- Max Capacity: 300 lbs
- Also available in 12.5′ – Shop Now
5. Perception Expression 11.5 Kayak – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 139″ L x 25.75″ W
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Max Capacity: 250 lbs
- Includes deployable skeg
- Also available in 14.5′ and 15.0′
6. Wilderness Systems Aspire 105 Rec Kayak – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 130″ L x 29″ W
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Bulkheads: 1 rear, styrofoam front flotation
7. Perception JoyRide 12.0 Recreation Kayak – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 146″ L x 27.25″ W
- Also available in 10′ – Shop Now
8. Riot Kayaks Edge 11 LV – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 130″ L x 27.5″ W
- Weight: 53.6 lbs
- Max Capacity: 275 lbs
- Bulkheads: 1 rear, front flotation bag
- Includes retractable skeg
- Also available in 13′ and 14.5′ – Shop Now
9. Sun Dolphin Aruba SS 12 – Shop Now
- Dimensions: 143.5″ L x 30″ W
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Max Capacity: 395 lbs
Best Fishing Kayak
The best fishing kayak may depend on your preferences, but there are a lot of options to consider when buying your kayak. How do you want to get to your fishing spot – paddle or pedal? How many hatches and wells do you need? What weight capacity is required (your weight, gear, bait, and fish)?
Many people enjoy the pedal drive kayaks. Just remember they do need a little more water clearance, even with the motors/fins up, and they aren’t as maneuverable in tight spaces – a paddle is still handy for these situations. Below, we have given some of the best options for both paddle and pedal drive fishing kayaks. We start with the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler. While it is expensive, it is one that many enjoy and has one of the most reliable pedal systems available. If you can afford the investment, that’s our top pick, but there are so many other great options.
Did we leave one off? Do you have experience with any of these? Leave your feedback in the comments below!
1. Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 Kayak – Camo Package – Shop Now
- Propulsion – Pedals – Mirage Drive 180 w/ turbo fins
- 600 lb capacity
- 13′ 8 ” L, 38″ W, 144.5 lbs unloaded
- 2 vertical rod holders, 6 horizontal rod holders
- Paddle included
- Retractable rudder
- Other sizes, colors, and configurations of Hobie Mirage kayaks: Shop Now
2. Ocean Kayak Prowler Big Game II Angler Kayak – Shop Now
- Propulsion – Paddle
- 12′ 9″ L, 34″ W, 70 lbs unloaded
- Front hatch and mod pod center hatch
- 2 vertical rod holders, 6 accessory mounting plates
- Optional rudder system
3. Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 130 Angler Fishing Kayak – Shop Now
- 550 lb capacity
- 13′ L, 33″ W, 75 lbs unloaded
- Bow hatch and dual mini console hatches
- 2 vertical rod holders, 4 integrated gear tracks, 3 paddle parks
- Also available as 11′ model ( Shop Now )
4. Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 100 Angler Fishing Kayak – Shop Now
- 375 lb capacity
- 10′ L, 32″ W, 57 lbs unloaded
- 2 Deck plates w/ cargo bags
- 4 flush mount rod holders, 4 integrated gear tracks, 2 paddle parks
- Vibe Journey paddle included
- Also available as 12′ model ( Shop Now )
5. Wilderness Systems A.T.A.K. 120 Fishing Kayak – Shop Now
- Propulsion – Paddle, optional: Helix MD Motor ( Shop Now )
- 400 lb capacity
- 12′ 3″ L, 35″ W, 86 lbs unloaded
- Stern hatch
- 6 accessory tracks, paddle park
- Optional rudder
- Also available as 14′ model ( Shop Now )
6. Old Town Topwater 106 PDL Angler Fishing Kayak – Shop Now
- Propulsion – Pedal or paddle
- 450 lb capacity
- 10′ 6″ L, 36″ W, 76.5 lbs unloaded
- 1 hatch (front)
- 3 rod holders, 2 accessory tracks
- Rudder included
7. Advanced Elements Straitedge Angler Kayak – Shop Now
- Inflatable kayak w/ large number of positive reviews
- 10′ 6″ L, 38.5″ W, 45 lbs unloaded
- 2 rod holders
- 2 accessory frames, duffle bag, and repair kit included
- Removable fin