Follow Polygon online:
- Follow Polygon on Twitter
- Follow Polygon on Facebook
- Follow Polygon on Youtube
- Follow Polygon on Instagram
- Beginner’s tips
- Spider-Bot locations
- Best Skills
- How long to beat
- Rare Tech Parts
- All Trophies
- All Spider-Man 2 guides
- What to Watch
- What to Play
- All Entertainment
- Spider-Man 2
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Baldur’s Gate 3
- Pokémon Scarlet / Violet
- All Reviews
- Buyer’s Guides
- Galaxy Brains
- All Podcasts
Ghost of Tsushima Mythic Tale guide: The Undying Flame walkthrough
Climb the frozen mountain and duel for the Way of the Flame
Share this story
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Twitter
- Share All sharing options
Share All sharing options for: Ghost of Tsushima Mythic Tale guide: The Undying Flame walkthrough
Ghost of Tsushima ’s The Undying Flame Mythic Tale is the seventh and final you’ll encounter, and it will net you a powerful ability for your journey. In this walkthrough, we’ll show you how to acquire the Way of the Flame .
Step 1. Finding the musician
At the start of every Mythic Tale, you’ll need to find a musician in the world — rumors from townspeople, especially from the Golden Temple, can help mark the musician on the map. For The Undying Flame, go just south west of Mount Jogaku in the Kamiagata region.
Talk to the musician there, and listen to his tale.
Step 2. Ascend Mount Jogaku
The Undying Flame introduces a unique mechanic, found only in this quest: freezing . If Jin wanders too far from the fire, he’ll start to freeze. If you don’t return Jin to a fire or find a new one, he will quickly lose health until he dies.
To ascend Mount Jogaku, you’ll need to pinball your way between campsites. Standing near the fires to warm yourself up, and then moving on to the next camp.
This quest step is pretty easy, as there’s usually only one path toward the next camp. Just follow the path quickly and you’ll find the next fire.
Your first camp is just up the cliff, through the field, north of the musician. Climb the rocks and you’ll find the fire.
Once you warm up, climb up the rocks in front of you and run over the bridge. Kill the dog on the other side and keep running straight. When you reach another group of rocks, climb it and turn right, up the hill, to reach the fire.
When you’re ready to go, stand on the rock next to the fire. You’ll see the next location sitting on a distant cliff. And if you look closely, you’ll find another dog. Shoot the dog to make your path easier.
Run forward and jump into the chasm, using your grappling hook to catch yourself on the tree. On the other side, climb up the cliff to your left to find the next campfire.
Take out your bow and look to your left. Try and snipe as many dogs as you can, as there are several here who will try and impede your progress. You can get most of them before leaving the safety of the fire.
When they’re gone, run left along the path and climb the rocks ahead of you. Keep climbing until you reach some handholds. Use them to climb the last cliff, and you’ll find the next camp, complete with a living samurai. Talk to the samurai while you warm up.
Take a left from the camp and run along the snowy path. Climb all the way up the large grouping of rocks on your left, and use the tree bridge to walk over to the mountain. Turn left and use your grappling hook to reach the other side of the gap. You’ll find an unlit fire. Light it and rest.
Run forward here, up the rock and across the tightrope. Use the branch to your right to climb, and then grapple onto the stump across the gap. Use the grappling hook on two branches and you’ll reach another unlit camp. Light it and rest.
Run forward and jump into the pit, using your grappling hook to latch onto the stump in the cliff. Climb up and use the handholds to reach the top of the mountain. Turn right and jump the gap. Climb the rock and you’ll see some lanterns. Walk up the stairs to the dojo. You’ll meet Bettomaru , who will teach you how to light your sword on fire.
Step 3. Pick up the rock
After you talk to Bettomaru, he’ll ask you to pick up a rock so he can teach you his technique. Follow the quest marker to his dueling arena. Grab the rock and prepare to face the master of flame.
Bettomaru duel boss fight
Bettomaru is easy compared to the Kojiro duel from The Six Blades of Kojiro Mythic Tale.
- Like always, make sure you swap out your armor to something that focuses on health, damage reduction, or an increase to damage (we used the Sakai Clan Armor).
- Parry his attacks and dodge his unblockable, red strikes.
- Bettomaru will occasionally light his blade on fire. This just turns most of his moves red, so dodge and keep striking to reduce his posture.
- A bit before he’s at half health, Bettomaru will instruct you to ignite your katana by hitting the R1 button. Oblige him.
Continue the duel until Bettomaru has about a third of his health left. He’ll call it and give you some Incendiary Oil — a Ghost Weapon that lets you light your blade on fire during battle, burning your foes.
Step 4. Descend Mt. Jogaku and return to the musician
After your duel, you need to descend the mountain. Walk up to the stairs leading back to Fire 6, and you’ll see a white circle. Interact with it, and Jin will automatically teleport to the bottom.
When you load in, return to the musician to finish the quest. In addition to your new Way of the Flame technique, you’ll earn the Izanami’s Grief sheathe . You’ll also earn the Purity of War mask if you’ve completed all the other Mythic Tales.
Ghost of Tsushima guides and walkthroughs
- Ghost of Tsushima beginner’s guide and tips
- Stealth build and tips
- How to increase your Legend
- Ghost of Tsushima armor guide
- How to use the Guiding Wind
- Yellow bird guide
- How to liberate the island and unlock all locations
- Map exploration locations and rewards
- Where to find vanity gear and cosmetics
- Where to find flowers
- Finding haiku locations and headbands
- Ghost of Tsushima Trophy guide
- Ghost of Tsushima standoff guide
- Ghost of Tsushima stance guide
- The Heavenly Strike walkthrough
- The Curse of Uchitsune walkthrough
- The Legend of Tadayori walkthrough
- The Unbreakable Gosaku walkthrough
- The Spirit of Yarikawa’s Vengeance walkthrough
- The Six Blades of Kojiro walkthrough
- Iki Island map and collectible locations
- Izuhara collectibles
- Izuhara liberation locations
- Toyotama liberation locations
- Kamiagata liberation locations
- Bamboo Strike map locations
- Lighthouse locations
- Haiku map locations
- Hot Spring map locations
- Inari Shrine map locations
- Shinto Shrine map locations
- Master Liberator Trophy guide, maps, and locations
Sign up for the newsletter Patch Notes
A weekly roundup of the best things from Polygon
Just one more thing!
Please check your email to find a confirmation email, and follow the steps to confirm your humanity.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please enter a valid email and try again.
Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for Patch Notes
Ghost of Tsushima - The Undying Flame quest: How to get to the top of Mount Jogaku without freezing
How to complete The Undying Flame Mythic Tale.
The Undying Flame is the last of the seven Mythic Tales in Ghost of Tsushima, tasking you with climbing a freezing moutain.
Your reward for doing so is The Way of The Flame ability , a helpful addition to your arsenal that lets you lob oil at enemies and set them on fire, so with that in mind we've explained on this page how to climb Jogaku mountain without freezing in all the detail you need.
On this page:
- How to start The Undying Flame
How to reach the top of Mount Jogaku without freezing in The Undying Flame
How to win the duel in ghost of tsushima's the undying flame.
Once done, our Ghost of Tsushima Mythic Tales locations page can help with starting and finishing the other quests.
How to start The Undying Flame in Ghost of Tsushima
The Undying Flame is the final Mythic Tale in Ghost of Tsushima, and becomes available once you successfully clear the Mongols out from Jogaku Temple at the start of Act 3.
It's found in the north of the Kamiagata region, specifically you can find the musician Yamato waiting for you at his small camp by riding north out of Jogaku Temple and following the road as it starts to wind uphill.
Once the mission's underway, you've got a tricky task ahead: climb Mount Jogaku without freezing to death.
How to reach the top of Mount Jogaku without freezing
This one is very intimidating at first, but is actually very doable once you know where you're going, so keep cool (sorry for the pun) and follow our directions to reach the mountain's peak.
1. Follow the guiding wind up the mountain from Yamato's camp to reach the first campfire. This is essential: campfires are what warm you back up when you start to freeze. Once you go beyond this one, whenever you're not by a fire you'll freeze to death after about 30 seconds! So you need to rush from one to the next.
2. Head uphill until you reach a bridge - cross it, but whip your bow out early on and pick off the onrushing dogs. They're the main thing that'll slow you down. Equipping Tadayori's Armour , if you unlocked it, might help you out here! It gives you extra time-slowing ability when you land headshots.
3. When you get across the bridge, go straight ahead to reach a ledge. Climb up it then turn right, and you'll see an orange glow - that's the next campfire. Stop to warm up!
4. Continue past that bonfire and be prepared to shoot a dog, then jump (make sure you get a good run up) and grapple to the other side of the chasm. Immediately turn left to see some blood-marked hand grips and climb up the cliff, and the orange glow of the next campfire is just ahead.
5. Go straight ahead from here to find three dogs waiting for you. After that, there's another dog on a ledge. Climb that ledge, run left along it but keep an eye on your right hand side - on the wall after a few paces is another bloody hand ledge for you to climb. Up the top is the next fire, with a chap you can talk to.
6. From this fire go left, and then right around the corner. You'll see a fallen tree branch overhead. Go up the ledges on the rocks to the left of it, and across the branch. Turn left on the other side and look up - you need to grapple, swing, and jump and grapple another stump and climb up. At the top is the next fire, but note you need to manually light it by pressing R2. Not far! There's a little scroll here to read too for flavour.
7. Go past this fire to a rope line. Turn right on the other side to jump and grapple. Turn left for two grapple swings, and another fire you need to light. There's another scroll here too.
8. Press on, jump and grapple, and then head left up the hand grips - beware the bear (!) to your right. When you get above it you need to jump across over where the bear is to another ledge, then press on hanging left to see some steps, as you finally reach your destination.
Looking for more help? Our Ghost of Tsushima walkthrough provides an overview of the critical path, including how to complete missions The Broken Blacksmith and Shadow of the Samurai . For those who've yet to begin, our Ghost Of Tsushima length page lets you know how much time you need to dedicating to finishing the game. For those looking for completing side-quests, we have lists of Ghost Of Tsushima Hot Spring , Ghost Of Tsushima Bamboo Strike and Ghost Of Tsushima Mythic Tales locations.
Congrats on reaching the Mount Jogaku dojo! Take your time to drink it in and pick up some collectibles (accessed via the roof).
Once again however, your reward for all that hard work is yet another duel at the end of this Mythic Tale. Thankfully it's a friendly one - and they're good fun! Soak up the drama and focus. Here are our usual duelling tips! As always, the same rules apply.
- Stay in stone stance as you're facing a swordsman.
- This guy uses a flaming sword, unsurprisingly! If you get set on fire remember to roll by double-tapping circle, which puts it out.
- Heal when you get the little boost in resolve, during those tense sword-clashing pauses.
- Keep sidestepping, as it's easy to land hits when you get around the side of your enemy.
- Attack when your enemy sheathes their sword - it's a free couple of hits, and if you don't they'll launch a very fast unblockable attack.
- Limit yourself to three attacks before you stop and prepare to parry or dodge - you won't land more than this before the enemy recovers!
This is a fun fight. Enjoy yourself and when you're done, give yourself a pat on the back! If you head out the back of the main building there's a shortcut down to the bottom, too.
We've rounded up explainers on all seven of the game's Mythic Tales, so for more like this head to our Ghost of Tsushima Mythic Tale locations hub, where you can find the rest!
All Interactive Maps and Locations
The undying flame.
This The Undying Flame walkthrough explains how to unlock this Tales of Tsushima side quest, the quest location, how to complete it, and what rewards you get. Here’s how to find out what’s really going on in the forest.
How to Unlock The Undying Flame
Like all side quests, you can unlock this quest directly or stumble upon the quest, cutting out the middle man by following the golden bird to the location. This one in particular will become available in Act 3.
The Undying Flame Quest Location
You will unlock this mission by following the road just north from Jogaku Temple.
The Undying Flame Walkthrough
Light the campfire, ascend mt. jogaku, investigate the dojo, pick up the rock, duel bettomaru, descend mt. jogaku, return to the musician, the undying flame rewards.
After a brief chat with Yamato, go ahead and ignite the campfire. There will be a cutscene as he tells you the tale of the mountain. Just sit tight and enjoy.
Now, you’re gonna have to ascend Mount Jogaku. Beware that if Jin gets too cold he will start getting damage, so keep an eye for bonfires nearby. Not all of them will be ignited already, mind. The path is really straightforward, so just keep an eye on grappling points.
Watch out for a bear after the last campfire before the peak. Once you’re there, you will notice a Dojo.
Bettomaru will greet Jin coming from the dojo. After a brief talk, he will task him to grab a rock and get ready for battle.
Go ahead to the battle area and collect the rock on the other side. Prepare for a duel with Bettomaru to learn his technique.
This is a really straightforward duel. Halfway into the fight Bettomaru will ignite his sword, and short after he will tell Jin to ignite his as well. Just press R1 and your sword will be covered in flames. Finish the fight and you’ll be set to descend Jogaku.
Luckily you won’t need to descend on foot. Just get close to the stairs and a prompt will lead you all the way down.
It’s a short path until meeting Yamato again. Just talk to him briefly and the mission will be over.
Below are the rewards you get for completing The Undying Flame.
- Minor Legend Increase
- Gear : Purity of War mask
- Sword Kit: Izanami’s Grief
Up Next: How-to Guides
Top guide sections.
- Things to Do First
- Tips and Tricks
- Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You
Was this guide helpful?
The Undying Flame
- Edit source
- View history
- 3 Objectives
- 4 Journal Entry
Synopsis [ ]
Jin finds Yamato freezing at the base of Mount Jogaku – his hands too cold to light the wet wood. As Jin lights the fire for the musician, he sits and listens to the final tale:
Long ago, fire fell from the sky and landed atop Mount Jogaku. A lone warrior braved the dangerous climb and found a giant rock covered in flames. He touched his sword to the fire. Flames engulfed the steel… but left him unharmed. He created a new fighting style he called the “Way of the Flame.” The warrior took pieces of the rock west with him to China. There he sought answers about its origin from learned monks and scholars. After months of travel and research… fire fell from the sky once more. He led the people to it and showed them it was nothing to fear. For he believed the “Way of the Flame” was a gift from the heavens and he shared its secrets with all who wished to learn. Handed down through generations, the “Way of the Flame” has returned to Tsushima. The Mongols wield it against our people. But rumor says the fire still burns atop Mount Jogaku… waiting for any who can survive the climb. ― Yamato
Gameplay [ ]
The Undying Flame introduces a unique gameplay mechanic : If Jin wanders too far from the fire, he'll start to freeze. If you don't return to or find a new fire, he will quickly lose health and die. In order to ascend Mount Jogaku, you'll need to warm up between campsites by standing near the fires before moving on to the next camp. There's usually only one path toward the next camp, so as long as you follow the path quickly, you'll be all toasty in no time.
Objectives [ ]
- Fire #1: From Yamato's campfire, climb up the rocks in front of you and run over the bridge. Kill the dog on the other side, climb the next group of rocks, turn right, and go up the hill to reach the fire.
- Fire #2: Stand on the rock next to the fire and you'll see the next location on a distant cliff. Run forward and jump over the chasm, using your grapple hook to catch yourself on the tree. Then, climb up the cliff to your left to find the next campfire.
- Fire #3: Look to your left and use your Focused Hearing to try to kill as many dogs as you. You can kill almost all of them before leaving the safety of the fire. Run left along the path and climb the rocks. The next camp is there, along with a samurai - talk to him while you warm up.
- Fire #4: Take a left from the camp and run along the snowy path. On your left, climb the large grouping of rocks and use the tree bridge. Turn left and use your grappling hook to reach the other side of the gap. You'll have to light this fire (hold R2) before you can warm up.
- Fire #5: Head straight up the rock and across the tightrope. Use the branch to your right to climb up, then grapple onto the stump that's across the gap. Use the grappling hook again on two branches and you'll reach another unlit camp - light the fire and rest.
- The Dojo: Next, jump over the dead body and use your grappling hook to latch onto the stump in the cliff. Climb up and use the handholds to reach the top of the mountain. Turn right, jump another gap, climb a bit more and you'll come to the dojo at the top of Mount Jogaku .
- Speak with Bettomaru - After you talk to Bettomaru, he'll ask you to pick up a piece of the “flaming” rock so he can teach you his technique.
- Duel Bettomaru – During the fight, Bettomaru will prompt you to ignite your katana (press R1), thus showing you the Way of the Flame . When he's around 1/3 health (varies), Bettomaru will yield the duel and give you Incendiary oil which allows you to light your blade on fire.
- Descend the Mountain and Speak with Yamato
Journal Entry [ ]
There's a traveler nearby struggling to stay warm. Who could it be? ― Jin
I found the musician waiting at the base of Mount Jogaku. He told a tale of an undying fire at the mountaintop and a fighting technique called the Way of the Flame. If it exists, I could harness the power of fire in my fight against the Mongols. ― Jin
- The premise of this Mythic Tale can be considered opposite to most others, as instead of trying to secure a mystified/protected technique or powerful artifacts that the Mongols are trying to get their hands on, Jin is trying to learn a technique that the Mongols already practice en masse with the source material willingly passing on the knowledge.
Gallery [ ]
- 2 Ghost Armor
- 3 Gosaku's Armor
Way of the Flame Ghost of Tsushima Location: How to Get the Flaming Sword Ability
By andrew lin | jul 29, 2020.
Way of the Flame Ghost of Tsushima Location is necessary to complete the final Mythic Tale and unlock the ability to set your sword on fire. Here's where to start looking.
The Tale you'll be undertaking is called The Undying Flame. Like the other Mythic Tales, you'll hear a rumor of a musician whom you must find to begin the Tale. You'll be able to start The Undying Flame after clearing out Jogaku Temple in Act 3. Ride north out of the temple and you'll come across a musician at a camp.
Your task is to climb the mountain without freezing to death. To do this, you must reach campfires scattered along the mountain. It only takes 30 seconds to freeze to death, so you must make haste between warmth.
Way of the Flame Ghost of Tsushima Location: How to Get the Flame Sword
Your wind will guide you to each campfire, but you'll have to face beasts and dangerous terrain as you go. Using Tadayori's Armor to get extended Concentration will help with this journey, as you won't waste time fighting the dogs and bears that will assail you.
Manually save at each campfire. There isn't much penalty for dying, so if you need to explore your path before had you'll have a backup plan in case it goes south. Sometimes, you'll need to light the fire yourself with R2.
Reaching the top of the mountain puts you in a duel with Bettomaru. He'll use the Way of the Flame against you, but it's similar to other duels. Stay in Stone Stance and don't get greedy with your combos. Bettomaru will teach you the ability, and end the fight.
From here, just press R1 to ignite your blade witht the Way of the Flame equipped. You use it as a Ghost Weapon, and it costs Incendiary Oil to use. Like other consumable weapons, you'll be able to upgrade your capacity.
- Side Quests
- Mythic Tales
- Best Builds
- Vanity Gear
- Camp Location
- Legend Rank
- 0 See latest comments
Ghost Of Tsushima The Undying Flame Location - Mythic Tales
Read this Ghost Of Tsushima story walkthrough guide on Mythic Tale, The Undying Flame! Learn about the Way of the Flame Technique, location & combat tips, and boss fight tricks!
Table of Contents
- How To Unlock The Undying Flame
The Undying Flame - Rewards
- The Undying Flame - Walkthrough
- Bettomaru - Boss Fight Tips
Mythic Tales Story Quests
The undying flame - how to unlock, listen to yamato in jogaku.
Head north towards Mount Jogaku. Along the way, you will encounter Yamato by the wayside, trying to keep warm in the snow.
Check Location Below
Once you unlock the Jogaku Temple, you can find Yamato to the north of it, some ways below Mount Jogaku.
Learn Way Of The Flame Technique
The Way of the Flame Technique, once learned, will allow you to set your katana aflame. When you hit enemies, you'll do damage and possibly set them on fire as well.
The Undying Flame - Walkthrough & Tips
The undying flame - walkthrough chart, 2. ascend mount jogaku - tips, mount jogaku map location.
Mount Jogaku is directly north of the area where you find Yamato in Jogaku. You'll need to do a series of climbs to reach the top of the mountain.
Look For Wall Ledges & Places For Hooks
You'll have to do a combination of wall climbing, parkour, and using your iron hook for this mission. Make sure to look for wall ledges & places to hang your hook onto to ascend the mountain.
Use Campfire To Move Forward
Always scan your surroundings for the light of a campfire. This means this is where you'll need to hurry on to next.
Move Fast To Avoid Cold Damage
If you stay out in the cold for too long, you'll get frost damage. Make sure to move fast and sprint until you find the next campfire to survive.
Beware Of Aggressive Animals
As you climb up the mountain, you'll encounter wild animals such as wolves. They'll be aggressive so make sure to take them down first before moving forward.
4~5. 3rd Campfire - Tips
Iron hook spot is to the left.
From the 2nd campfire, head to the left side and look across the ravine to find the place to use your Iron Hook.
6. 5th Campfire - Tips
Use hook to cross broken bridge.
After leaving the 4th campfire, turn right until you come across a broken bridge. Use your hook to get across.
Check Left For 2nd Hook
The 2nd spot to place your hook will be to your left. Use it to be able to climb the rocks to your right and up to reach the 5th campfire.
The Undying Flame (Bettomaru) - Boss Fight Tips
Use stone stance to duel bettomaru.
Bettomaru is a swordsman, making Stone Stance will be strong against him. Use this stance to deal heavier damage to Bettomaru.
Dodge Red Attacks
Bettomaru will sometimes attack you with moves that make his weapon glow red. When this happens, dodge then counter to inflict damage on him.
Use Way Of The Flame To Finish Battle
To end the battle, a prompt to ignite your katana will show up on screen. Make sure to use the Way of the Flame to defeat Bettomaru and complete this mission.
Ghost Of Tsushima Related Articles
Weapon & Armor Database
Exploration database, artifacts & satchel database, character database.
- vote voted votes
Copyright 2017 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions LLC. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed this site and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. ▶Ghost of Tsushima - Official Page
Your feedbacks will be checked by our staffs and will be attended to accordingly. Please be advised that we may not reply to every individual feedbacks.
Looks like nobody posted here yet...
- Latest Updates
- New Legends DLC
- All Story Quests
- 1. The Warrior's Code
- 2. Tale Of Sensei Ishikawa
- 3. The Broken Blacksmith
- 4. The Tale Of Lady Masako
- 5. Blood On The Grass
- 6. The Tale Of Ryozu
- 7. Hammer And The Forge
- 8. The Iron Hook
- 9. Shadow Of The Samurai
- 10. A New Horizon
- 11. The Walls Of Yarikawa
- 12. The Coward Of Yarikawa
- 13. The Ghost Of Yarikawa
- 14. A Message In Fire
- 15. A Reckoning In Blood
- 16. The Fate Of Tsushima
- 17. From The Darkness
- 18. Ghosts From The Past
- 19. Honor And Ash
- 20. Wolves At The Gates
- 21. A Gathering Storm
- 22. Heart Of The Jito
- 23. Eternal Blue Sky
- 24. The Tale Of Lord Shimura
- All Tales Of Tsushima Quests
- A Place To Call Home
- The Cost Of Iron
- A Father's Choice
- A Healer's Touch
- Empty Baskets
- Unfinished Business
- Honor Buried Deep
- For Tsushima
- Incident At Hiyoshi Pass
- Hidden In Snow
- Lost At Sea
- The Laughing Bandit
- The Other Side Of Honor
- Whispers In The Woods
- The Value of Sake
- Fit For The Khan
- The River Children
- The Burden Of Theft
- The Generosity Of Lady Sanjo
- The Thief Of Innocence
- A Wealthy Man Has All He Needs
- A Final Request
- Flesh And Stone
- The Cost Of Fear
- All Yuna Tales
- The Tale Of Yuna
- Silent Death
- Message In Blood
- The Black Wolf
- All Masako Tales
- The Headman
- The Husband
- The Traitor
- A Mother's Peace
- The Family Man
- The Conspirator
- The Sister Betrayed
- All Ishikawa Tales
- Tale Of Sensei Ishikawa
- The Sensei And The Student
- The Past Never Passes
- The Way Of The Bow
- Dreams Of Conquest
- The Ghost And The Demon Sensei
- The Terror Of Otsuna
- Friends In Passing
- Laid To Rest
- All Norio Tales
- The Last Warrior Monk
- Three Actions, Three Illusions
- Ghosts In The Fog
- The Birth Of Suffering
- The Blood Sutra
- The Cause Of Suffering
- The End Of Suffering
- The Guardian Of Tsushima
- This Threefold World
- All Kenji Tales
- Servant of the People
- Nattou And The Sake Seller
- The Delicate Art Of Negotiation
- All Yuriko Tales
- The Proud Do Not Endure
- The Art Of Seeing
- All Mythic Tales Quests
- The Heavenly Strike
- The Curse Of Uchitsune
- The Legend Of Tadayori
- The Unbreakable Gosaku
- The Six Blades Of Kojiro
- The Spirit Of Yarikawa's Vengeance
- The Undying Flame
- Latest News & Updates
- v1.06 Patch Note
- v1.05 Patch Note
- Day One Patch
- Embargo Lift Date
- Beginners Guide
- Legend of Ghost Level
- Points Of No Return
- Horses Guide
- Yellow Birds
- How To Get Technique Points
- How To Parry
- Farming Flowers
- Ending Choices & Differences
- Leader Location
- Standoff Tips
- How To Unlock Tengai
- Best Skills To Unlock Early
- Komatsu Forge Yellow Bird
- White & Black Dye Location
- Khotun Khan
- Lord Shimura
- Yasuhira Koga
- All Armor List
- Broken Armor
- Samurai Clan Armor
- Ronin Attire
- Sakai Clan Armor
- Traveler's Attire
- Ghost Armor
- Mongol Commander's Armor
- Kensei Armor
- Fundoshi (Secret Armor)
- Gosaku's Armor
- Tadayori's Armor
- Hero of Tsushima (DLC)
- All Charms List
- Charm Of Amaterasu
- Charm Of Okuninushi
- Charm Of Shinatsuhiko
- Charm Of Nigihayahi-No-Mikoto
- Charm Of Takemikazuchi
- Charm Of Hoori-No-Mikoto
- Charm Of Ryuujin
- Charm Of Izanami
- Charm Of Tsukuyomi
- Charm Of Inari
- Charm Of Kagu-Tsuchi
- Charm Of Mizu-No-Kami
- Charm Of Izanagi
- Charm Of Azumi-No-Isora
- Charm Of Susanoo
- Charm Of Ikazuchi-No-Kami
- Combat Mechanics
- Resolve System
- Character Customization
- Weapon Upgrades
- Difficulty Settings
- Lethal Difficulty
- Kurosawa Mode
- Language Settings
- System Requirements
- All Trophy List
- Fast Travel
- History & Lore
- Release Information
- State of Play Breakdown
- Karma System?
- Game Editions
- Release For PS5?
- Will There Be DLC?
- Will There Be New Game+?
- How Long To Beat
- Sly Cooper Armor
- Hidden Altars
- All Samurai Techniques
- All Ghost Techniques
- All Katana Parts
- All Vanity Gear List
- All Helmets List
- All Masks List
- All Inari Shrines
- All Shinto Shrines
- All Ranged Weapon List
- All Collectibles List
- All Hot Springs
- All Bamboo Strikes
- All Pillar of Honor
- All Lighthouses
- All Artifact List
- Mongol Artifacts
- Singing Crickets
- Sashimono Banners
- Mongol Camps
- All Resources List
- Predator Hide
- All Characters List
- Genshin | Furina Build & Release Date
- Genshin | 4.2 Livestream & Countdown
- Genshin | 4.2 Update Banners & Release Date
- Pokemon SV | Walking Wake - Type, Moveset, & Stats
- Starfield Wiki
- Help Center