- Edit source
- View history
Welcome to the Phantom of the Kill Wiki!
A WHOLE TRPG IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND! Introducing Phantom of the Kill, the tactical role-playing game that combines strategy with drama! Join warriors named after legendary weapons in their epic battle against evil. Turn the tides of war with a swipe of your finger! OPENING ANIMATION SUPERVISED BY MAMORU OSHII! Watch the amazing opening, created under the editorial supervision of Mamoru Oshii, the world-famous director of Mobile Police Patlabor and Ghost in the Shell! See how the in-game movies push the boundaries of animation as they immerse you in the world of Phantom of the Kill! EXPLORE A MULTITUDE OF BATTLEFIELDS WITH ONE THUMB! Simple and intuitive tap-and-drag controls make this just the thing smartphone gamers have been waiting for! It's easy to play, yet has tons of depth! DOZENS OF CLASSES AND CHARACTERS TO PLAN YOUR STRATEGY WITH! With a huge variety of characters and their classes, the possible combinations are endless! Form the perfect party for each battle and lead them to victory! SLASH, STRIKE, AND SHOOT YOUR WAY TO WEAPON MASTERY! Use axes against lancers, swords against axes, and lances against swords. But that's not all! See for yourself which of the six types of weapons works the best against each enemy! NOTES Phantom of the Kill is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. A network connection is required to play this game. COMPATIBILITY Requires iOS 7.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5 or later, iPad 3 or later, and iPad Mini 2 or later. A smartphone or tablet with Android 4.1 or later, 2GB RAM or more, and 1.5 GB disk space or more is recommended. * Some devices with these specifications may still not be able to run this application.
- 1 Laevateinn: 004
- 2 Gameplay: Basics
- 3 Naegling: 016
Phantom of the Kill JP Wiki : Wiki rules
- View history
Below is a suggested set of rules to follow when editing this wiki. Administrators of this wiki should read these rules and adapt them as necessary.
- Keep it civil : Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki : Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator ! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion : The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users : If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting : When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved.
- Anime Search
- Seasonal Anime
- 2023 Challenge
- Fantasy Anime League
- Manga Search
- Manga Store
- Interest Stacks
- Featured Articles
- Episode Videos
- Anime Trailers
- MAL Supporter
Phantom of the Kill: Zero kara no Hangyaku
Alternative titles, information, available at.
- Characters & Staff
'Phantom of the Kill' Concept Film Schedules Premiere Screenings
Fuji & Gumi Games has announced screening events for the concept film of its Phantom of the Kill mobile game. Phantom of the Kill: Zero kara no Hangyaku, which ... read more
Apr 4, 2016 11:15 PM by arsonal | Discuss (7 comments)
Production I.G Unveils Visuals for 'Phantom of the Kill' Concept Film
Fuji & Gumi Games has opened a special website for its Phantom of the Kill mobile game, introducing the Project Zero update that will occur on March 28, 2016. T... read more
Mar 11, 2016 10:10 PM by arsonal | Discuss (23 comments)
Recent Forum Discussion
More top anime.
- 1 Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- 2 Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen
- 3 Steins;Gate
- 5 Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2
More Top Airing Anime
- 1 Sousou no Frieren
- 2 Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season
- 3 Tian Guan Cifu Er
- 4 One Piece
- 5 Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season
More Most Popular Characters
- 1 Lamperouge, Lelouch
- 3 Monkey D., Luffy
- 4 Lawliet, L
- 5 Roronoa, Zoro
- Show Spoilers
- Night Vision
- Sticky Header
- Highlight Links
Follow TV Tropes
Video Game / Phantom of the Kill
Phantom of the Kill is a Japanese mobile strategy RPG developed by Fuji&gumi Games and published by Gumi. It is available for both iOS and Android devices.
The game is hosted on two servers; Japan and Global which has different story lines. The Japanese version focuses on a amnesiac girl named Levaetein who is a "Killer Princess" from another world trying to regain her memories as she is joined by other Killer Princesses in fighting the monsters in the world she find herself in.
The Global version's story is a prequel to the the Japanese version, which focuses on Zero. The story takes place in a post-apolyptic Tokyo where humanity on the brink of extinction is at the mercy of demons who rule over Earth. In AD 2917, the Ragnarok Institute, starts a the Killer Project, a super soldier program which involves turning humans into empowered beings known as "Killer Princesses and Killer Princes" who are tasked to put an end to the demon hegemony. Zero, the protagonist of the story is the first Killer Prince.
The game follows a turn-based combat system with at most six characters fighting against enemies in a grid-divided map. This mechanic has been compared to that of the Fire Emblem series.
Unfortunately, while the Japanese version is still running, the Global version shut down on June 30th 2018.
- Action Initiative : a duel is resolved with the attacker going first, then the enemy. This can change if a unit has strike first skills or if a unit can not reach the other.
- In the Kono Subarashii Sekai Ni Shufuku O Collaboration Event, Tyrfing cosplays as Aqua. Both are voiced by Amamiya Sora .
- Alternate Self : Most units exist in the game in more than one form.
- Alternate Universe : The Phantom of Love scenario Event is one. Phantom of School is another.
- Anti-Air : Archers are super-effective against fliers.
- Anti-Frustration Features : Closing the game accidentally will allow you to rejoin the battle you're currently in.
- Arbitrary Headcount Limit : Though there are many different units to choose from to form a party, five is the limit while selecting one helper for a battle.
- Art Evolution : Especially for older characters.
- Artificial Stupidity : Putting your units on Auto is a great idea... except the more powerful units are chosen first to kill the weakest enemies.
- The Japanese Phantom of the Kill Twitter often does retweet events for various in-game materials or units.
- Beach Episode : Every Summer Event.
- Boss-Only Level : Some floors in the Sephiroth Tower contain Bosses, which have exponentially higher stats than the other enemy units.
- Breakable Weapons : When units are killed in battle, their equipped weapon has a chance to break.
- The game offers small deals that contain tickets, fairy tickets, evolution materials, etc.
- Boyish Short Hair : Almace.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall : The unit on the main screen will react if you poke them. They can then react with the Stop Poking Me! response.
- The Bus Came Back : Some units that have not had a reappearance for quite some time come back as Lost Ragnarok units.
- Certain Lost Ragnarok units may Class Change into different roles. Notably, some allow more defensive or offensive styles, and can even increase movement range.
- Character Select Forcing : Some mission requirements require certain unit types to be used or not used at all to complete.
- Combat Medic : Most, except the older Staff units, are this.
- Most unit's color combinations are very obvious to the point that you can figure out their element by looking at it.
- Enemies have this too as some units will be colored a certain element.
- Com Mons : The Gacha has plenty of this.
- Brave Frontier and Puella Magi Madoka Magica in the Global Version.
- In addition, Fate/Stay Night , Kono Subarashii Sekai Ni Shufuku O , Psycho-Pass , Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card , Re: Zero aka: Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu in the Japanese Version.
- Tyrfing is spelled Tyrhung in the Japanese Version.
- Elemental Rock-Paper-Scissors : Most units are associated with an element.
- Eldritch Abomination : The Eldritch.
- Embodiment of Vice : Belphegor, Mammon, Asmodius, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Lucifer, and Satan (representing Sloth, Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, and Wrath respectively. Each one is portrayed as being powered up by their retrospective Seven Deadly Sins .
- Evil Is Bigger : Most of the enemies are considered Angels, Demons, and Beasts, so that's a given.
- Fanservice : Nearly every Killer Princess in the entire game.
- Friendly Fireproof : You cannot damage your own units.
- Harder Than Hard : Challenge Quests and the later half of the Sephiroth Tower are great examples of this.
- Human Weapon : Killer Princesses and Killer Princes are made from fusing humans with Killium derived from legendary weapons . They are also called by the name of their Killium source rather than their "human name" except for a few exceptions (e.g. Zero whose Killium was derived from the weapon, Laevatein.
- Identity Amnesia : Master has this at the beginning of the Lost Ragnarok Arc.
- Item Farming : There are evolution materials farming, gold farming, class change materials farming... etc.
- 6* Units cap out at level 90 and only have 1 equipment slot, but Awakening units can cap at 100, with 2 equipment slots.
- Limit Break : Units learn their Character Skill at 5* when they reach Lv. 20 and undertake the quest.
- Luck-Based Mission : Recent daily farming stages drop items based on party luck.
- Metal Slime : Some unique enemies appear in random stages.
- Money Grinding : The Gold Rush stages that appears on Sundays. Gold Keys can be brought from the shop and can unlock the Gold Rush Key Dungeon.
- Monster Arena : Sephiroth Tower.
- Promoted to Playable : The God Killers once they were revealed in the Lost Ragnarok Arc.
- Power Equals Rarity : Units ranges from 1-Star up to 6-Stars.
- Power Floats : All the God Killers float in some way.
- Power Glows : 6* Unit models have rainbow-like textures that glow.
- Relationship Values : Units that go into battle together may obtain a Bond, which increases their stats.
- Master is the incarnation of Yggdrasil.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl : Almace and Tyrfing, to an extent.
- Trademark Favorite Food : Longinus and tomatoes.
- Ruins Ofthe Modern Age : Global version is set in the ruins of Tokyo.
- Ship Tease : Literally every Killer Princess with Master. Some more than others.
- Stealth-Based Mission : Some stages in the Main Story and certain events prompt the player to avoid wiping for x turns. This means running as some bosses have way higher stats. Some stages also prompt a Hold the Line where you have to protect a certain area from the enemies or you fail the stage.
- Splash Damage : Some units, like the Ancient Killers, have built in splash damage effects when attacking.
- Super Prototype : Zero is implied to be one, as the process that creates Killer Princes tend to drive their subjects mad, but Zero has not been adversely affected.
- Super-Soldier : The Killer Princesses and Killer Princes.
- There Can Be Only One : Killer Princesses do this to regain their lost memories.
- A Taste of Power : During the Lost Ragnarok Arc, especially during the later chapters, the game lets you play several meta characters. Including the God Killers, which are especially hard to obtain.
- Took a Level in Kindness : Almace, to an extent. She comes off as pretty rude and reckless in the beginning of the Lost Ragnarok Arc.
- Phantasy Star Zero
- Eastern RPG
- Physical Exorcism Series
- Persona 5: The Phantom X
- Mobile Phone Game
- The Phantom of the Opera (MazM)
- Persona 4: Arena Ultimax
- Video Games of 2010�2014
- Action Adventure
- Crime & Punishment
- Professional Wrestling
- Speculative Fiction
- Sports Story
- Animation (Western)
- Music And Sound Effects
- Print Media
- Sequential Art
- Tabletop Games
- Applied Phlebotinum
- Characters As Device
- Narrative Devices
- British Telly
- The Contributors
- Creator Speak
- Derivative Works
- Laws And Formulas
- Show Business
- Split Personality
- Truth And Lies
- Truth In Television
- Fate And Prophecy
- Edit Reasons
- Isolated Pages
- Images List
- Recent Videos
- Crowner Activity
- Un-typed Pages
- Recent Page Type Changes
- Trope Entry
- Character Sheet
- Playing With
- Creating New Redirects
- Cross Wicking
- Tips for Editing
- Text Formatting Rules
- Handling Spoilers
- Trope Repair Shop
- Image Pickin'
PotK Unit Database
This is a fan-made database of playable units in the Phantom of the Kill Japanese Server .
Here you can see units stats, skills, and more. If you have any questions, suggestions, or want to report any errors, Join our Discord Server .
Quick Search 1053 units available
- Tyrhung 6★ 6101443 OG 1st
- Hlidskjalf 6★ 62000423 エバーアフター ラグナロク大陸 SS フィーチャリング
- Urthr 6★ 6604213 エバーアフター ラグナロク大陸 SS
Browse Units by
We will keep fighting for all libraries - stand with us!
Internet Archive Audio
- This Just In
- Grateful Dead
- Old Time Radio
- 78 RPMs and Cylinder Recordings
- Audio Books & Poetry
- Computers, Technology and Science
- Music, Arts & Culture
- News & Public Affairs
- Spirituality & Religion
- Radio News Archive
- Flickr Commons
- Occupy Wall Street Flickr
- NASA Images
- Solar System Collection
- Ames Research Center
- All Software
- Old School Emulation
- MS-DOS Games
- Historical Software
- Classic PC Games
- Software Library
- Kodi Archive and Support File
- Vintage Software
- CD-ROM Software
- CD-ROM Software Library
- Software Sites
- Tucows Software Library
- Shareware CD-ROMs
- Software Capsules Compilation
- CD-ROM Images
- ZX Spectrum
- DOOM Level CD
- Smithsonian Libraries
- FEDLINK (US)
- Lincoln Collection
- American Libraries
- Canadian Libraries
- Universal Library
- Project Gutenberg
- Children's Library
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Books by Language
- Additional Collections
- Prelinger Archives
- Democracy Now!
- Occupy Wall Street
- TV NSA Clip Library
- Animation & Cartoons
- Arts & Music
- Computers & Technology
- Cultural & Academic Films
- Ephemeral Films
- Sports Videos
- Videogame Videos
- Youth Media
Search the history of over 858 billion web pages on the Internet.
- Wayback Machine (iOS)
- Wayback Machine (Android)
- Explore the Collections
- Build Collections
Save Page Now
Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future.
Please enter a valid web address
- Donate Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape
Wiki - Phantom of the Kill JP Wiki
There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org. Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer. Show all files
Share or Embed This Item
Flag this item for.
- Graphic Violence
- Explicit Sexual Content
- Hate Speech
- Misleading/Inaccurate/Missing Metadata
plus-circle Add Review comment Reviews
Download options, in collections.
Uploaded by shufflertoxin on February 19, 2022
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
- Protagonist is not set
Anywhere else, view all characters, did you feel anything from this title.
Six Word Reviews
- Add a Title
- Add a Character
- Join as a Member
- Become a Moderator
- SMASH or PASS
- Kawaii or Not
- Most Popular Quotes
- Top 25 Series
- Top 25 Characters
Top Anime Girls
Top anime boys, popular anime titles.
- View history
These are seasonal events that occur occasionally, such as collaboration events or promotions. Sometimes these events come with special bonuses like halved AP cost, increased gold or exp rates and more player exp.
Collaboration Events [ ]
Digital jack - world wide akihabara [ ].
A collaboration with the YouTube channel World Wide Akihabara, where the hosts of the channel are promoting the game. They appear in the game as Denpa Units (でんぱユーニット) and can be either captured in their own stages or the special stage, which drops rank 3 psyllium weapons as well as all the denpa units.
There are 6 promotional units for this event.
Lisa - Archbishop (Staves)
Mirin - (Swords)
Nemu - (Axes)
Pinky - (Spears)
Eitaso - (Bows)
Megu - (Firearms)
- 2 Gridarvol(Swimsuit ver.) (Bishop 4★)
- 3 Laevateinn (Myrmidon 3★)
To install click the Add extension button. That's it.
The source code for the WIKI 2 extension is being checked by specialists of the Mozilla Foundation, Google, and Apple. You could also do it yourself at any point in time.
Would you like Wikipedia to always look as professional and up-to-date? We have created a browser extension. It will enhance any encyclopedic page you visit with the magic of the WIKI 2 technology.
Try it — you can delete it anytime.
- Show original
- Random article
Phantom of the Kill
From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Phantom of the Kill ( Japanese : ファントム オブ キル , Hepburn : Fantomu obu Kiru ) is a mobile strategy role-playing video game developed by Fuji&gumi Games and published by Gumi for iOS and Android mobile phones and tablets . First released in Japan on October 23, 2014, this game features gameplay similar to the Fire Emblem series of video games. A global version was released in May 2016 but was later shut down in mid-2018. It generally received mixed reviews, with critics praising the gameplay, but criticizing the loading and repetition involved with playing the game.
- 1 / 3 Views: 61 880 9 254 412 915
- Phantom of the Kill ENGLISH Gameplay IOS / Android
- Phantom of the Kill English - Gameplay
- Phantom of the Kill (Global Version) Promotional Video
The game plays similarly to the core gameplay of Nintendo 's Fire Emblem series of video games  and combines elements of social-network games often found in mobile gaming .  The game involves the player moving characters across a grid with chess -like movement requirements, and battling an opposing team of computer-controlled characters in turn-based combat.  When characters take enough damage in combat, they get removed from the battlefield, with the team with remaining players being the victor.  The game does not have permadeath , but characters who are defeated do lose equipped items. 
In the main story, the game takes place in another world and focuses on Levaetein (later revealed as Amane in Zero's Rebellion), a mysterious girl known as a "Killer Princess". She once lived in another world until mysterious monsters attacked it, destroying civilization itself. Once she helped a man with a sword, she ventured to another world only to lose her memory and waking up in a field of flowers. When she tried to remember she gets ambushed by monsters before being helped by a Killer Princess named Tyrfing as she slew the monsters. Levaetein now must regain her memories for her true purpose while being joined by other Killer Princesses to defeat the demons plaguing the land.
The prequel story game takes place in a post-apocalyptic dystopic Tokyo .  200 years ago, strange demons start appearing in the human world where humanity is under threat of extinction . Today in AD 2917, demons now roam freely and continue to destroy everything. Humanity's last hope is the Killer Project, a dangerous Super Soldier Project created by the Ragnarok Institute that would create special beings called "Killer Princes and Princesses", that can defeat said demons and wield weapons capable of destroying them. The story focuses on Zero,  the first Killer Prince as he tries to resolve things in the human world, regarding the attack of the demons and the Weapons used to defeat them.
Pre-registration began for the game began in August 2014,  and the game was released in Japan in late 2014.  Work on an English version began right away in early 2015,  but wasn't officially announced as such until June 2015.  It is later revealed that the global version would be a prequel story of the game, which focuses on the first Killer Prince.  The game was released in over 120 countries in May 2016.  The game's Western release was rebalanced to feature more difficult gameplay.  The game had a cross-over event with Brave Frontier and Dempagumi.inc in June 2016,  and Puella Magi Madoka Magica in November 2019. 
The game's opening cinematic was overseen by Ghost in the Shell director Mamoru Oshii . 
Reception and sales
The game received mixed reviews from critics, who generally praised the core Fire Emblem -based game play, but criticized the social gaming aspects and extensive load times . TouchArcade praised the game's production values and core gameplay, but criticized the need for excessive grinding or blind luck needed to advance through the game, ultimately concluding that "...neither the story nor the gameplay are strong enough to elevate the game beyond the status of an average social RPG with excellent production values. Genre fans will likely get a kick out of it initially, but I have to believe that only the hardest of the hardcore will stick around once the grind sets in.  Gamezebo similarly cited enjoyment in the gameplay, but strongly criticized the length and frequency of the game's loading screens, stating "Every time players go to attack an enemy, the game pauses, loads the phase, shows the character attacking the targeted enemy, the attack hits or misses, and then the game pauses and re-loads back to the overall battlefield view. This might be common practice in the games that inspired it, but when you’re already struggling to keep players engaged because of frequent loading and needless menu navigation, adding even more into the mix slows the experience to a crawl."  Siliconera described the game as a "well-executed copycat" of Fire Emblem , that made up for the lack of character development with making it enjoyable to build fighting teams based more on skill and appearance than relevance to the story. 
As of May 2016, the game had been downloaded 3.5 million times in Japan alone,  and was one of the top-grossing Android releases in Japan. 
- ^ Phantom Of The Kill Brings Fire Emblem Inspired Tactics To Mobile Devices – Siliconera
- ^ a b c Phantom Of The Kill Has So Much In Common With Fire Emblem – Siliconera
- ^ "「ファントム オブ キル」，新モード「地上編」を実装。"Zeroからの反逆"の主人公役は藤原竜也さん" .
- ^ Phantom Of The Kill Looks Like A Gorgeous Fire Emblem-Style Tactics Game - Siliconera
- ^ a b Designing Phantom Of The Kill's Western Content - Siliconera
- ^ a b Phantom of the Kill Is Coming To North America – Siliconera
- ^ "Phantom Of The Kill's New Male Hero And "Killer Princes" Revealed - Siliconera" . www.siliconera.com . Archived from the original on 2015-10-12.
- ^ a b Gamasutra - Press Releases - Phantom of the Kill’s first two crossover events to be with Brave Frontier and Dempagumi.inc
- ^ How Phantom Of The Kill Was Rebalanced For The West – Siliconera
- ^ Brave Frontier And Dempagumi.inc Come To Phantom Of The Kill - Siliconera
- ^ "「ファンキル」，「まどか☆マギカ」新コラボユニットキャラが限定ドレス衣装で登場" .
- ^ "Phantom of the Kill Review: Loading Up For Battle - Gamezebo" . Archived from the original on 2016-11-24 . Retrieved 2016-11-14 .
- ^ Phantom Of The Kill’s Characters Keep It Compelling - Siliconera
- Official website