Devialet Phantom II Compact Wireless Speaker – User Manual
Specifications, introduction, about phantom reactor, getting started, what you need, setting up phantom reactor, playing music, spotify connect, analog/optical audio input jack, advanced features, standby mode, enable manual setup, resetting phantom reactor, devialet app, legal notices, safety instructions, read user manual online (pdf format), download this manual (pdf format).
Loudspeakers 1 x Aluminum Full-Range driver 2 x Aluminum Bass drivers
Intelligence Processor 24bits / 96kHz
Power supply IEC 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
— Phantom Reactor is unique. Based on a new and radical architecture, your system features leading-edge technologies invented by Devialet and protected by over 160 patents. Together, they fuel life into Phantom Reactor. Inside Phantom Reactor, you’ll find the latest-generation ADH® amplification technology and SAM®
signal processing. Our most advanced innovations yet.
You are about to experience and share moments of extraordinary emotion. And this is just the beginning.
Once you’ve finished installing Phantom Reactor, the Devialet app will provide you with permanent updates.
So we can carry on bringing you the best of Devialet.
This guide is designed to take you through setup in a few easy steps. If there’s anything else we can assist you
with, our teams are ready and waiting at help.devialet.com
This guide is available to download in other languages at devialet.com
Bluetooth / Analog/Optical Audio Input
- Press and release: switch between Bluetooth and analog/optical input jack
- Press and hold: Enable Bluetooth pairing mode
Press to lower/increase volume
Play / Pause
- Press and release once quickly: Play / Pause
- Press when prompted to do so by the Devialet app
- Flashing: Phantom Reactor is booting up.
- Solid: Phantom Reactor is on and ready for use.
- Flashing: Phantom Reactor is preparing for setting up / set up has already commenced.
- Solid: Phantom Reactor is on and ready for setup.
- Flashing slowly: Bluetooth pairing mode enabled.
- Flashes twice: Bluetooth connection successful.
- Flashing: Network connection lost.
- Solid: Thermal protection mode on. Please unplug and wait for Phantom Reactor to cool down.
- Solid: Phantom Reactor is performing a factory reset
For optimal performance, the Phantom Reactor needs to be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
This will enable you to:
— Stream music from online music services (Spotify, Apple Music, TIDAL, Qobuz…) with the highest possible sound quality, and without draining your battery.
— Ensure your system is kept up to date with the latest software and features.
You can also connect straight to Phantom Reactor via Bluetooth or via the analog/optical audio jack input.
Please refer to the Bluetooth and Analog/Optical Audio Input Jack sections for more details.
— Phantom Reactor
— The supplied power cord
— A mains supply
— A stable Wi-Fi connection with access to high-speed Internet
— A smartphone or tablet running on iOS 11 or later or Android 5.0 or later
You can also connect Phantom Reactor to your router with an Ethernet cable instead of using a Wi-Fi network.
1. Connect Phantom Reactor to the mains using the provided power cord. While Phantom Reactor is booting up, the indicator light will flash continuously. Once your system is ready for setup, Phantom Reactor will emit a sound.
This can take up to 1 minute.
2. Download the Devialet app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) using your smartphone or tablet.
3. Launch the Devialet app and follow in-app instructions to complete your setup.
— For each new Phantom Reactor you wish to add, please repeat steps 1. and 3. above in the Devialet app,
select “Settings”, then “Add a new product” and follow the instructions.
— Not your first time launching Phantom Reactor?
Follow the instructions in the Enable manual setup section to reconnect.
If you encounter any difficulties during the installation of your product, you can:
— Perform a complete reset of Phantom Reactor by pressing and holding the back button for seven seconds.
Be sure to wait until the light turns violet before releasing the button.
— Contact Devialet’s customer service by email or phone at help.devialet.com
Phantom Reactor lets you enjoy your music in a variety of ways. We recommend the following depending on your preferred sources and listening habits. Please refer to the corresponding section for detailed tutorials
on each use case.
WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO?
E.g. Apple Music, Tidal, Qobuz,
Deezer, SoundCloud, YouTube…
1. AirPlay ®
(iOS / macOS users only)
E.g. audio files on your phone, computer, NAS…
E.g. TV, Blu-ray player, MP3 player…
Audio Input Jack
Once Phantom Reactor is up and running on your network, you can stream music via Wi-Fi. Make sure the device you want to stream from (smartphone, laptop, tablet…) is connected to the same network as Phantom Reactor.
Control your music straight from the Spotify app and enjoy the full Spotify catalog using the Spotify app as a remote.
Listen out loud with Spotify Connect
1. Connect your Phantom Reactor to your wifi network.
2. Open up the Spotify app on your phone, tablet, or laptop using the same wifi network.
3. Play a song and select Devices Available.
4. Select your Phantom Reactor and start listening.
Use AirPlay® to listen to music from any source on Phantom Reactor via an iOS, macOS-enabled device,
or any compatible app.
1. Play a track in your favorite music app.
2. Tap the AirPlay® button To choose from Airplay®-enabled systems.
3. Select Phantom Reactor and enjoy
Listen to your favorite locally-stored tracks on Phantom Reactor via UPnP.
1. Launch your UPnP controller from the app (e.g. AllConnect, BubbleUPnP…)
2. Select Phantom Reactor from the list of UPnP renderers.
3. Play a track and enjoy
Can’t wait that long or don’t have Internet?
You can enjoy Phantom Reactor right out of the box via Bluetooth.
However, for the best audio experience, we strongly recommend connecting
Phantom Reactor to a Wi-Fi network via the Devialet app.
— Bluetooth pairing
To play music from a Bluetooth-compatible device (smartphone, laptop, tablet…), you first need to pair the
a device with Phantom Reactor.
1. Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds to activate Bluetooth pairing mode.
The indicator light will turn blue and blink slowly to indicate Phantom Reactor is ready to pair with nearby
2. Enable Bluetooth on your device (smartphone, tablet or computer).
3. Select Phantom Reactor from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
Once your device has been successfully paired, Phantom Reactor will emit a sound.
— Bluetooth streaming
Once your device has been successfully paired,
Phantom Reactor will automatically recognize it: you can reconnect instantly.
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and select Phantom Reactor from the list of available systems. The Phantom Reactor will emit a sound to indicate the device has been successfully connected.
2. Start playing music from your device and enjoy.
Please note: You can switch between Bluetooth and analog/optical audio input jack by pressing the Bluetooth button on Phantom Reactor.
Use the analog/optical audio input jack to connect audio devices straight to Phantom Reactor.
Though we strongly recommend installing and running Phantom Reactor on a Wi-Fi network via
the Devialet app to get the best experience, you can enjoy Phantom Reactor right out of the box
via the analog/optical audio input jack audio jack input.
— Audio devices with a compatible 3.5 mm analog audio jack output (such as smartphones, tablets,
MP3 players…), and a standard 3.5 mm jack cable.
— Audio devices with an optical output (such as TVs, Blu-ray players, CD players…), and an optical cable with
a mini-TOSLINK 3.5 mm connector (or a standard optical cable and a TOSLINK mini-TOSLINK 3.5 mm
1. Insert one end of the analog/optical audio cable into the jack output on the audio device
you wish to use as a source.
2. Insert the other end of the analog/optical audio jack cable into the analog/optical audio input jack
to the rear of the Phantom Reactor.
3. Start playing music from your audio device and enjoy.
— When using the analog/optical audio input jack to play music, skip to the next or previous track, or pausing and resuming music can only be performed using the controls on your connected device.
— You can switch between Bluetooth and the analog/optical audio input jack by pressing the Bluetooth button on Phantom Reactor.
Should you wish to manually enable standby mode, press and hold the rear button for 2 seconds.
The Phantom Reactor will emit a sound. You can turn your system on again by pressing the same button.
If Phantom Reactor is fresh out of the box, setup mode will automatically begin when connected to power.
Should you want to move Phantom Reactor to another location with a different Wi-Fi network, or change the
For Wi-Fi network settings, you’ll need to enable setup mode manually.
1. Press and release the rear button three times. The phantom Reactor will emit a sound.
2. Open the Devialet app, tap “Add a new product” from the main settings menu and follow the instructions
Resetting Phantom Reactor will clear all saved Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth pairings and user preferences from
your system. Only ever use this method as a last resort if you encounter repeated problems.
1. Press and hold the rear button for 7 seconds. Phantom Reactor will play the “Standby mode” sound after 2 seconds (cf. Standby mode), and the factory reset sound after 7 seconds. You can release the button after hearing the second sound.
2. Phantom Reactor will reset after about 1 minute. It will then be restored to default settings and be ready for setup (cf. Getting started)
Phantom Reactor comes with a dedicated app that allows you to:
— Set up and configure your Phantom Reactor
— Keep your Phantom Reactor up to date
— Register your Phantom Reactor for a personalized care
The Devialet app is available to download from the App Store
and Google Play, and requires iOS 11 or later, or Android 5.0 or later
FCC Compliance Statement (Class B): This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired
The Spotify software is subject to third-party licenses found here: www.spotify.com/connect/third-party-li-
Use of the Works with Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to work specifically with
the technology identified in the badge has been certified by the developer to meet Apple’s performance
Models: PHANTOM (PA403) / PHANTOM (HW164)
Phantom Reactor comes with a 2-year warranty
Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
- Loudspeakers are fragile, do not touch them.
- Input electrical rating shall be respected: 100–240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 2.5A.
- Socket-outlet shall be installed near the appliance and shall be easily accessible
- Keep the appliance away from any sort of liquid, source of humidity and major heat source both when in use and not in use. The appliance shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing, and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall not be placed near the apparatus. As with any electronic products, use care not to spill liquids on any part of the system. Liquids can cause an electrical and/or a fire hazard.
- Unplug the appliance in the event of storms or when not used for a long period of time.
- Do not obstruct the heatsink. Handle the appliance with care. Mishandling can affect the performance of the appliance.
- Only clean the appliance with a dry cloth after having unplugged the appliance.
- Make sure that there is at least a 5cm (2in) space either side of the woofers.
- Do not leave the appliance within the reach of children. Some parts of the appliance can be removable.
- You must never carry out maintenance on the appliance or its accessories yourself. Only qualified professionals can carry out maintenance on the appliance. Any unauthorized alterations may compromise your safety and the appliance’s performance. If you have any problems, please consult an expert.
- Listening at high volumes may damage your hearing. For your safety, keep reasonable distance from the appliance and set the appliance sound volume to a reasonable level.
- When used for extended periods, metallic parts help dissipate heat and may therefore reach high temperatures. This is perfectly safe and in no way risks damaging your product.
Is Devialet Phantom the best?
There has never been a wireless speaker with better bass than the Devialet Gold Phantom. It is true that. Given what you spend, the overall sound quality is good. The design is really amazing, and the degree of technology will make everyone happy.
Is the Devialet Phantom 1 worth it?
The Devialet Phantom 1 is a wireless speaker with a really entertaining presence even though its audio performance isn’t the best in the world. It also demonstrates a lack of devotion to the whims of traditional design, and any owner of this speaker will appreciate its eccentric appearance.
Is Devialet high-end?
Devialet Dione is an all-in-one, high-end Dolby Atmos® 5.1. 2 soundbar that elevates all of the material on your television. It is Devialet’s acoustic engineering used for home theatre.
Is Devialet an audiophile?
The most stunning audiophile-grade wireless speaker ever, the Devialet Phantom is upgraded and more affordable than ever. The improved Devialet Phantom speaker costs even less than the original Phantom speaker from three years ago while sounding more similar to its $3,000 brother.
What is the difference between Devialet Phantom 1 and 2?
When stereo speakers from Devialet Phantom are paired together, 1 + 1 Equals 3. Gain up to three additional decibels by creating a stereo pair. A stereo pair of Phantom speakers is a tiny hi-fi system that sounds fantastic.
How loud is Devialet Phantom?
The Phantom Gold has a power output of 4,500 watts and a peak volume of 108 dB. A motorcycle, a power saw, or an Opeth performance are louder than that.
Who makes Devialet?
When co-founder and engineer Pierre-Emmanuel Calmel created his Analog Digital Hybrid (ADH) technology in 2004, Devialet first got its start (which is now in every Devialet product).
Download this manual >>
DEVIALET User Manuals
- Devialet Manuals
- Quick start manual
Devialet PHANTOM Quick Start Manual
- User manual (25 pages)
- Quick start manual (21 pages)
- Quick start (2 pages)
- page of 22 Go / 22
Related manuals for devialet phantom.
Summary of Contents for Devialet PHANTOM
- Page 1 QUI CK S TA RT...
- Page 2 10 years of research and development were needed to fuel life into Phantom and offer unrivaled audio technologies in an ultra-compact design. The result is a truly exceptional sound that over-delivers on all scores: a disproportionately high performance-density ratio; absence of background noise, distortion or saturation, however loud the volume;...
- Page 3 TO PLAY VIA BLUETOOTH Press and hold PHANTOM Bluetooth button for 2 seconds. • When the indicator light blinks blue. PHANTOM is ready to be paired to a Bluetooth device. Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and search for «PHANTOM-XXXX». •...
- Page 4 Press and release: switch between Bluetooth and analog/optical input jack Press and hold: enable Bluetooth pairing mode Volume Press to lower/increase volume Play / Pause Press and release once quickly: Play / Pause Link Press when prompted to do so by the Devialet app WE CAN HELP: help.devialet.com...
- Page 5 étapes indiquées à l’écran. Bonne écoute ! POUR JOUER EN BLUETOOTH Faire un appui long (2sec) sur le bouton Bluetooth de PHANTOM. • L’indicateur lumineux clignote alors en bleu. PHANTOM est prêt à être appairé à un appareil Bluetooth.
- Page 6 1 appui long : lancer le mode d’appairage Bluetooth Volume 1 appui court : diminuer le volume / augmenter le volume Play / Pause 1 appui court : lecture / pause Link 1 appui court lorsque l’application Devialet vous le demande NOUS VOUS AIDONS : help.devialet.com...
- Page 7 Sie anschließend den Anweisungen auf dem Bildschirm. Viel Spaß FÜR DIE WIEDERGABE ÜBER BLUETOOTH Üben Sie einen langen Druck (2 Sekunden) auf die Bluetooth-Taste des PHANTOM aus. • Die Leuchtanzeige blinkt im Anschluss blau. PHANTOM ist nun bereit, mit einem Bluetooth-Gerät gekoppelt zu werden.
- Page 8 Drücken und loslassen (System in Standby-Modus): Eingeschaltet Drücken und loslassen (System eingeschaltet): Zeigt den Status an Dreimal schnell drücken und loslassen: Setup-Modus aktivieren Taste 7 Sekunden lang gedrückt halten: Phantom zurücksetzen Kontrollleuchte Bluetooth / Analoge/Optische Audio-Eingangsbuchse Drücken und loslassen: Umschalten zwischen Bluetooth und analoger/optischer Eingangsbuchse Taste gedrückt halten: Aktivierung des Bluetooth-Pairing-Modus...
- Page 9 DESPIERTE A SU PHANTOM Encienda el PHANTOM y espere hasta que emita un sonido. Si tiene más de un PHANTOM, por favor repita la operación. Descargue y abra el app DEVIALET. A continuación, siga los pasos indicados en la pantalla.
- Page 10 Pulsar y soltar (sistema en modo standby): Encendido Pulsar y soltar (sistema encendido): Indica el estado Pulsar y soltar rápidamente tres veces: Activa el modo de configuración Pulsar y mantener pulsado durante 7 segundos: Reinicia Phantom Indicador de luz Bluetooth / Entrada de audio analógica / óptica Pulsar y soltar: alterna entre Bluetooth y entrada analógica / óptica...
- Page 11 Pressione longamente (2 segs.) o botão Bluetooth do PHANTOM. • O indicador luminoso começa a piscar em azul. O PHANTOM está pronto para ser emparelhado a um dispositivo Bluetooth. Abra as definições de Bluetooth no dispositivo e procure por «PHANTOM-XXXX». •...
- Page 12 Prima e solte (sistema em modo standby): Ligado Prima e solte (sistema ligado): Indica estado Prima e solte rapidamente três vezes: Ativar modo de configuração Prima continuamente durante 7 segundos: Reconfigurar Phantom Luz indicadora Ficha de Áudio Bluetooth/Analógica/Ótica Prima e solte: alterne entre as fichas Bluetooth e analógica/ótica...
- Page 13 简体中文 启动 PHANTOM 接通 PHANTOM 电源 等待其发出声音 。 如果阁下拥有超过一个PHANTOM，请重复此操作。 下载后登录DEVIALET App， 并按照屏幕显示的步骤进行操作。 开始欣赏 通过蓝牙播放 长按Phantom 的蓝牙连接标志（2秒） • 直到蓝光亮起。 此时Phantom 已可连接蓝牙设备。 打开设备上的蓝牙设置，然后搜索“PHANTOM-XXXX”，连接成功。 •...
- Page 14 以太网 A/C 输入 模拟/光纤音频输入 使用以太网线连接至路由器， 连接至电源 连接至你的电视机、 可以提高网络的稳定性 蓝光播放器、MP3播放器等 背部按钮 长按两秒进入待机模式 当处于待机状态时，按下一次即启动电源 当处于工作状态时，按下一次为状态指示 重复快速按下三次，则启动设置模式 长按7秒，恢复PHANTOM出厂设置 指示灯 蓝牙/模拟/光纤音频输入 点按一次，在蓝牙/模拟/光纤输入间切换 长按则启动蓝牙配对模式 音量 降低音量 / 升高音量 播放/暂停 点按一次，播放/暂停（如果可用 连接 当Devialet APP提示时点按 我们在以下网站为您提供帮助:help.devialet.com...
- Page 15 繁體中文 START PHANTOM 重啟 PHANTOM 及等待直至其發出聲響 。 如果您有兩台以上的 PHANTOM，請重複相同的流程操作。 下載並開啟 DEVIALET 應用程式， 請依照畫面中的指示操作。 請享受 透過藍牙播放 長按PHANTOM的藍牙鈕(2秒) 。 • 這時指示燈閃藍光。 PHANTOM已可搭配藍牙設備使用。 打開設備上的藍牙設定，搜尋“ PHANTOM-XXXX ”，點選並完成連結。 •...
- Page 16 Ethernet以太網 A/C 輸入 模擬/光纖音頻輸入插孔 使用以太網電纜連接至路由器, 連接至電源 連接至您的電視機、藍光播 可以提高網路的穩定性 放器、MP3播放器等 後按鈕 長按2秒鐘:待機模式 按下並鬆開(系統處於 待機模式):打開電源 按下並鬆開(系統啟動時):指示狀態 重複三次快速按下並鬆開:啟動設置模式 長按7秒鐘:重置 PHANTOM 指示燈 藍牙/模擬/光纖音頻輸入 按下並鬆開:在藍牙和模擬/光纖輸入插孔之間切換 長按:啟動藍牙配對模式 音量 降低音量 / 升高音量 播放/暫停 按下並鬆開:播放/暫停(如果可用) 鏈接 當Devialet 應用程序提示時按下 幫助：help.devialet.com...
- Page 17 日本語 START PHANTOM PHANTOM の電源を入れる 。 ２台以上 Phantom をお持ちの場合は、 設定をそれぞれ行います。 DEVIALET アプリをダウンロード、 起動し、 画面に表示される手順に従います。 お楽しみください BLUETOOTH 接続での再生 PHANTOMのBluetooth ボタンを長押し(2秒間)します。 • インジケーターが青色に点滅 すると、 PHANTOMがBluetooth機器とペアリング可能になります。 お使いのデバイスのBluetooth設定を開き、 «PHANTOM-XXXX»と接続します。 •...
- Page 18 2秒間長押しする: スタンバイ ・ モード プレス ・ アンド ・ リリースする(システムがスタンバイ ・ モード時): 電源オン プレス ・ アンド ・ リリースする(システムがスイッチオン状態時): ステータスを表示します 素速く3回プレス ・ アンド ・ リリースする: セッ トアップ ・ モードを有効化 7秒間長押し: PHANTOM(ファン トム ・ リアクター)をリセッ トします 表示灯 Bluetooth/アナログ/光デジタル音声入力 プレス ・ アンド ・ リリース: Bluetoothとアナログ/光デジタル音声用ジャ ックの切り替え...
- Page 19 DEVIALET 앱을 다운로드하고 실행 한 후, 화면에 표시된 단계를 따라 주세요. 이제 사용하면 됩니다 블루투스로 재생하기 표시등이 파란색이 들어 오면, PHANTOM의 블루투스 버튼을 2 초 동안 길게 누릅니다. • PHANTOM가 블루투스 장치와 페어링할 준비가 되었습니다. 기기의 블루투스 설정을 연 후 “PHANTOM-XXXXi”를 찾으십시오.
- Page 20 한 번 길게 누르기 : 블루투스 페어링 모드 활성화 음량 볼륨 + - 조절하기 재생 / 일시 중지 짧게 한 번 누르기 : 재생 / 일시 중지 링크 Devialet 앱을 통한 설정 시, 안내 표시에 따라 눌러주세요 고객 지원: help.devialet.com...
Page 21: Year Warranty
This manual is also suitable for:, rename the bookmark, delete bookmark, delete from my manuals, upload manual.
- Devialet Mania
- Devialet Phantom
Devialet Remote V2
- Devialet Dione
Devialet Phantom II
Devialet Phantom I
Devialet Phantom Reactor 600
Devialet Expert 220 Pro
Devialet Phantom Reactor 900
Devialet Gold Phantom
Devialet Arch ME810
Devialet Expert 140 Pro
Devialet Phantom II 98dB
Devialet Classic Phantom
Devialet Gemini II
Devialet Phantom II 95dB
Number of manuals: 26
- not categorized
Devialet: Innovating the World of Audio
Devialet is a renowned brand known for its exceptional product ranges in speakers, hi-fi systems, receivers, earphones, and various other cutting-edge audio solutions. With a relentless dedication to innovation and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction, Devialet has established itself as a leader in the world of audio technology.
Superior Sound Quality
Devialet takes immense pride in its obsession with sound quality. Each product range is meticulously engineered to deliver an unparalleled audio experience, immersing the listener in a world of pure musical bliss. Whether you are a casual music enthusiast or an avid audiophile, Devialet's products are designed to capture every sonic detail with astonishing precision and clarity.
Revolutionary Speaker Technology
Devialet's speaker range is a testament to the brand's commitment to pushing technological boundaries. From compact wireless speakers to immersive home theater systems, Devialet's speakers are built using the latest advancements in acoustic engineering. The result is a captivating audio experience that reproduces music with breathtaking authenticity and realism.
Hi-Fi Systems for Audiophiles
For discerning audiophiles, Devialet offers an exquisite range of hi-fi systems that redefine the possibilities of high-fidelity audio reproduction. These systems combine premium components, advanced digital processing, and meticulous craftsmanship to create a sonic experience that is second to none. Whether you prefer vinyl or digital music sources, Devialet's hi-fi systems deliver an uncompromising performance that will satisfy even the most demanding audiophile.
Immersive Home Audio Solutions
Devialet also offers a range of receivers and home audio solutions that are designed to transform your living space into a concert hall. These systems utilize cutting-edge technologies such as wireless connectivity, multi-room compatibility, and intuitive controls to bring music to every corner of your home. Whether you are hosting a party or simply enjoying a quiet evening, Devialet's home audio solutions ensure that the music never stops flowing.
Product Vision and User Manuals
Devialet's products are backed by a strong product vision that aims to revolutionize the way we experience music. By combining state-of-the-art technology with a deep understanding of customer needs, Devialet creates products that enrich our lives through the power of sound.
For detailed information on setting up and using your Devialet product, refer to the user manual provided with your purchase. The user manual serves as a comprehensive guide, offering step-by-step instructions, troubleshooting tips, and valuable suggestions to optimize your audio experience.
In conclusion, Devialet offers an impressive range of audio solutions that cater to various needs and preferences. Whether you are a music lover, a film enthusiast, or an audiophile seeking the ultimate sonic experience, Devialet's products are crafted to deliver an unparalleled audio adventure. Explore the possibilities and elevate your audio experience with Devialet.
Devialet Phantom manual
user manual Devialet Phantom
THIS USER GUIDE WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH ALL THE DIFFERENT
Installation steps of phantom..
View the manual for the Devialet Phantom here, for free. This manual comes under the category speakers and has been rated by 6 people with an average of a 8.7. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Devialet Phantom or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the Devialet and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Devialet owners to provide you with a good answer.
My remote control is stuck, it keeps showing the volume as 69 or 70 and I can't do anything about it, I turn it and nothing happens.
To solve the problem with the frozen Devialet Phantom speaker remote control, follow these steps: 1. Check the battery: Make sure the remote control has a new battery. Replace the battery if necessary. 2. Restart the speaker: Turn off the Devialet Phantom speaker and then turn it back on. This may help reset the connection with the remote control. 3. Reset the remote control: Locate the reset button on the remote control and press it using a small paperclip or office clip. Hold the button for a few seconds until the remote control is reset. 4. Pair the remote control again: Follow the instructions in the user manual to pair the remote control with the speaker again. If the problem persists after performing these steps, contact us for further assistance. Note: The provided instructions are general troubleshooting steps for the Devialet Phantom speaker. For instructions specific to your model, refer to the user manual page.
Good evening, how can I turn off the two Phantom Gold speakers? Thank you for your support and have a good evening. J.M. Fritsch
To turn off the Devialet Phantom speakers, follow these steps: 1. If you have the Phantom with Dialog: - Go to the central section of your smartphone or tablet's user interface. - Control your PHANTOM. - Mute the speakers. - Activate night mode to reduce dynamic range. - Adjust the volume according to your preferences. 2. If you have the Phantom without Dialog Spark or using the computer user interface: - Control your PHANTOM. - Control the currently playing song. - Mute the speakers. - Adjust the volume according to your preferences. - Activate night mode to reduce dynamic range. Please note that these instructions apply to the Devialet Phantom model.
Good evening, I am asking myself the following question. Should the Phantom be turned off every night?
No, the Devialet Phantom does not need to be turned off every night.
Hello, what is the break-in time for the Phantom Gold speaker?
The break-in time for the Devialet Phantom Gold speaker is not indicated in the manual.
Number of questions: 4
The Devialet Phantom is a wireless speaker with a rated power of 1100 W and a maximum sound pressure level of 108 dB. It can be connected both wired and wirelessly and has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities. The speaker has a width of 252 millimeters and comes with two cables: AC and Optical. A remote control is included in the package, allowing the speaker to be operated remotely. The product is sold in packs of one. The speaker is designed for a variety of audio uses, including music playback and movie audio. It is designed to provide high-quality sound and deep bass. The Phantom is constructed with premium materials and is built to be durable and reliable. The speaker is perfect for those who want to enjoy music and movie audio in high quality. It can be used in a variety of settings, including at home and in the office. The wireless capabilities of the Phantom allow for easy connectivity with a variety of devices, making it a versatile addition to any audio system. The included remote control allows for easy operation, and the speaker's compact size makes it easy to place anywhere without taking up too much space. Overall, the Devialet Phantom is a powerful and versatile wireless speaker that delivers high-quality sound in a compact and reliable package.
Ports & interfaces, packaging content, weight & dimensions, loudspeakers.
Can't find the answer to your question in the manual? You may find the answer to your question in the FAQs about the Devialet Phantom below.
When is my volume too loud?
A volume above 80 decibels can be harmful to hearing. When the volume exceeds 120 decibels, direct damage can even occur. The chance of hearing damage depends on the listening frequency and duration.
Can bluetooth devices of different brands be connected to each other?
Yes, bluetooth is a universal method that allows different devices equipped with bluetooth to connect to each other.
Wat is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby Atmos is a technology that ensures that the sound is reflected from the ceiling to where you are listening. This makes it possible to create a 5.1 effect with only 1 speaker.
What is bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a way of exchanging data wirelessly between electronic devices via radio waves. The distance between the two devices that exchange data can in most cases be no more than ten metres.
What is the weight of the Devialet Phantom?
The Devialet Phantom has a weight of 11400 g.
What is the height of the Devialet Phantom?
The Devialet Phantom has a height of 255 mm.
What is the width of the Devialet Phantom?
The Devialet Phantom has a width of 252 mm.
What is the depth of the Devialet Phantom?
The Devialet Phantom has a depth of 342 mm.
What type of USB connection does the Devialet Phantom have?
The Devialet Phantom has a Micro-USB connection.
Is the manual of the Devialet Phantom available in English?
Yes, the manual of the Devialet Phantom is available in English .
Is your question not listed? Ask your question here